Stunning ocean views are the highlight of this cute, budget-style rental right on 413, where you can hear the waves & coquis at night. Guests can enjoy their private pool, relax in a hammock under the mango tree, and grill in the backyard surrounded by nature. The neighborhood offers yoga, restaurants, the best surfing beaches, surf rentals, & boutiques all within a minute or two drive. Please read ALL listing info, details, & rules BEFORE booking to ensure this is a good fit for you.
The private apartment offers a spacious kitchen, one full bathroom (with solar-powered hot water) and a cozy dining nook with 2 available bedrooms to give your group space and privacy during your stay. The back yard adjacent to the jungle is pretty, spacious & offers plenty of seating with great views of the west coast & the ocean from the pool. The house is a 15-20 minute walk from Sandy beach & Tamboo, about 1 km/.5 mile.
Each bedroom has a queen bed and a dresser or closet, and several fans. The largest bedroom has 2 single (bunk) beds in addition to the queen bed.
Bed linens, hand towels, bath towels, toilet paper, liquid hand soap, dish soap& sponge, cookware, dishes, cups, utensils, and trash bags. You are responsible for providing anything else you may need or want during your stay.
In addition to the private apartment, guests may use the back yard & ONE parking space in the driveway. (There are no additional parking spots on our street.) The back yard includes the pool, grill, loungers, hammocks, cornhole game, outdoor shower & covered clothesline. The driveway best accommodates mid-size SUVs or smaller vehicles. Minivans will fit but large, extended-cab pick up trucks are too big to park at this rental. Your host's apartment is off-limits to guests.
Другие важные подробности
1. Our house is for sale, so there may be a buyer showing during your stay. Showings are no more than one hour long, and are typically scheduled at 11 a.m. A licensed realtor will always accompany the buyer through the house. The rental unit is the briefest part of the showing. A showing during your stay is unlikely, and we typically schedule when the rental unit is empty, however it IS a possibility that you should be aware of. If you are uncomfortable with this, please discuss this with me BEFORE BOOKING.
2. We do not offer partial night discounts, early check-ins, or late check-outs. You either book the house for the night, or you don't. If you have a question about this policy you can message us. Example of this policy: If you are arriving at 4 a.m. on the morning of March 10th, you need to book the night of March 9th (check-in 4pm or later) through March 10th (check-out 11 a.m.).
3. No AC. All bedrooms have multiple fans. We live here year round without AC, but if you are someone who needs AC this is not the place for you.
4. Brown outs & brief power outages do occur sometimes in Puerto Rico. This is part of island life & no refunds are offered.
1. Quiet hours start at 10:00 p.m. No partying or loud music on the property after these hours.
2. Leave the property and everything inside in the house in the condition in which you found it at check-in.
3. Gates to the backyard must be kept closed at all times.
4. Only paying guests included in the reservation are permitted on the property.
5. ALWAYS use hose or outdoor shower to rinse sand off of yourself BEFORE entering the house or the pool.
6. ALWAYS use the outdoor shower before entering the pool. Use the (chlorinated, filtered) pool at your own risk.
7. Lights & fans are to be turned off each time you leave the house.
8. Items from the apartment are not permitted to be taken from the house or to the beach.
9. NO food OR drinks in bedrooms or in the pool.
Each & every guest staying at this listing is responsible for following the House Rules, or the entire group will be asked to leave immediately without refund per Airbnb policy. Please be considerate of the fact that you are guests at our personal home. Thank you!
I am currently off-site, but you may reach me via text, phone or messenger for questions, concerns, and tourist recommendations.