This updated 4 bedroom home with recently renovated kitchen is in the Burns Park neighborhood, less than a mile to Michigan Stadium
Easy walk to the stadium (many people park on our street on game days and walk there) and about a 15-20 minute walk to campus along beautiful tree-lined streets.
KITCHEN: Newly renovated kitchen with a bar height peninsula counter made from a salvaged cherry tree- great place to hang out! We do a lot of cooking and should have everything you need if you want to cook or grill (charcoal grill).
BACKYARD: Large backyard (great for kids) with a beautiful garden and a large deck with seating along the edge and a round picnic table that seats 8 comfortably (we have squeezed 12 people!)
PARKING: Our driveway can hold 3 cars and there is plenty of free street parking in front of the house.
Общение с гостями
We will do our best to greet you and will be available by phone/text but also respect your privacy. Definitely contact us with any questions you might have about your stay!
Другие важные подробности
Check in/out times are flexible, just contact us if you need to come earlier or stay longer on your last day
1. No smoking in the house
2. No pets
3. Be courteous to the neighbors by keeping the noise down after 11 PM
4. No drinking games in the house
5. No drinking games in the front yard
6. Please clean up after yourselves and take the garbage out
7. Treat the place as you would want guests to treat your house
8. There are many families with children in the neighborhood so please be respectful
9. Enjoy yourselves!