Amazing Views across the bay to the city! , 5 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Indoor Pool Heated to 32 degrees all year round, Kitchen has 2 ovens, Fully equipped Gymnasium, Big Plasma in Lounge, Platinum Foxtel, Sleeps 12, Air Conditioned throughout.
Baylyne on Park, sleeps 12 people and is a spacious and modern design, offering 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, the lounge is an open plan living area with 60 inch Plasma TV, DVD, Playstation 3 and Foxtel. It also has a one metre gas fire that is so cosy in winter you will never want to leave.
Off the main lounge is a toy room and another tv/ library/ study room, allowing different groups to enjoy the house at the same time with their own space.
The Kitchen has world class appliances including 2 dishwashers and 2 ovens, and a huge walk in pantry with an ice making fridge.
The house is Fully Airconditioned and heated in every room.
Enjoy the bay and city views from the Living area. It has 3 bifold doors that open separately onto a large entertaining deck with BBQ and a 12 seater outdoor table(URL HIDDEN)
The master bedroom with ensuite, spa, bay views, TV, DVD and electric blinds.
If you don't feel like the beach, enjoy relaxing at the house in the beautiful gas heated INDOOR pool. The heated pool makes Baylyne on Park a great getaway even in winter as swimming indoors with no wind is a pleasure.
Beside the indoor pool is a fully equipped gym opening up to the lower deck and rear yard with cubby and secured backyard for the kids.
There is a 2 car remote garage that enters the house internally.
All linen is supplied and the property is available all year round, so be quick to book your week in paradise!
Baylyne on Park now catering for small intimate weddings of 50 people or less. A venue hire fee applies on top of the accommodation price, we also offer fully inclusive packages including alcohol and food. Enquire about our complete wedding packages!
BECOME A FAN OF BAYLYNE ON PARK ON (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) AND GET UP TO DATE DETAILS BEFORE YOUR STAY OF EVENTS HAPPENING ON THE PENINSULA AND SPECIALS FOR ACCOMMODATION.
Общение с гостями
Cameron and I are available for any help you need during your stay. Our Mobile numbers are given to you on check in.
Другие важные подробности
The terms and conditions below will be sent you you via email when making a booking. A signed copy will need to be emailed back prior to your stay. A bond of $2000 is paid prior to your stay or on the day of arrival. Bond is returned back to your account once housekeeping has been and cleaned after your departure and a report sent to the owners.
No Hens or Bucks nights Allowed! Instant termination with no refund will occur if booked for a hens or bucks night.
Baylyne on Park TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these booking terms and conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by the owners of Baylyne on Park
1. Application: Your application will be processed within 24 hours once we have confirmed receiving it. This is a booking enquiry only and you will be notified by us once your application has been accepted. Booking confirmation will only be given once we receive your rent. All bookings are subject to owner’s approval.
2. Minimum Night Bookings: 1 night stays allowed (Low and Shoulder Season only), otherwise 7 nights. A 7 night minimum stay applies from 15th December to 1st February. Unless otherwise approved by the owners.
3. Guest Details: You agree to supply us with the names and ages of all people who will be residing at the Property. The registered guest name must exactly match the name provided on the photo identification. This person is responsible for the Property and its contents for the period of registration. The registered guest will be liable for damages caused by third parties, including but not limited to visiting friends; regardless of whether the registered guest is present or not at the time the damage occurs.
4. Occupancy Limits: Guests visiting the property must never exceed the number of guests confirmed to stay. There are no exceptions. Additional Guests will automatically be charged $100 per person. The owners reserve the right to charge additionally per person and or may terminate your stay with immediate eviction if guest numbers are not adhered to.
5. Linen & Servicing: Linen is supplied for the property including all linen and bedding, towels and tea towels. Pool and Beach towels are not supplied. The Property will not be serviced during your stay. Should during your stay, you require an additional full service this can be arranged at an extra fee.
6. Payment: Payment for your stay must be made within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation. Until payment is received by us your booking is not confirmed.
Should you wish to cancel, this is not refundable unless the owners can rebook the property for the entire period of the cancellation. To secure the dates you require, payment for you stay must be received in full within 48 hours of booking. Dates will not be secured until payment in full is made.
7. Cancellations: If you cancel your booking, a refund will only be made to you by us when another booking has been taken in its place for the same dates as your booking. Once a replacement booking is secured, your rent will be refunded less an administration fee of $100.00
8. Security Bond:
A $2000 BOND IS TO BE PAID IN FULL, IN CASH, BEFORE ARRIVAL OR ON THE DAY OF YOUR STAY AT THE PROPERTY AND WILL BE REFUNDED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AFTER HOUSEKEEPING HAS CLEANED AND INSPECTED THE PROPERTY WHEN YOU LEAVE.
Bond will be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): Telephone charges; Any breakages or damage incurred during your stay; Any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning, due to the Property being left in an unacceptable state; Additional servicing charges. The bond will be refunded within 7 days of your departure provided the property is left in a clean condition, with all rubbish removed and no damage caused. Providing misleading information will forfeit the bond.
9. Arrival/Departure Times: Arrival time is after 2pm, with departure by 10am during the low and shoulder season. During high season (from 15 December to 1 February) arrival time is after 4pm, with departure by 10am. This must be strictly adhered to unless otherwise agreed with us. With prior notice only later check out times can be purchased in 2 hour increments. Please contact owner to organise.
10. No Party Policy: Our holiday homes are located in quiet neighbourhoods. A strict no party policy applies. We ask you keep noise to a minimum after 9pm for the safety, comfort and privacy of neighbours. A Call out fee of $200 is charged from bond if complaints are received and the owner has to come to the house. An inspection by a representative may be conducted at any time if the owners have concerns regarding damage, noise or number of people staying overnight at the property exceeds numbers stated on application form. If the owner or assigned representative asks you to vacate the premises due to breach of terms and conditions you will be asked to vacate immediately. You will be given 30 minutes from time of notice to remove all people and belongings. You will be charged at a rate of $6.00 per minute, until the house is totally empty and the property is locked.
11. No Smoking Policy: There are no exceptions to this. Any evidence of smoking or butts left at the property will result in additional charges for cleaning or repair to smoke damage.
12. No Pets Policy. We do not allow pets at the property. There are no exceptions to this. If any pets are bought to the property without the consent of the owners, the owners have the right to steam clean the whole house including furniture at your cost.
13. Vacating the Property: When you vacate the Property you must leave it in the clean state you found it in on arrival. As a guide this typically includes washing dishes, cleaning the BBQ and removing excess rubbish that does not fit in bins provided. If the property is left in an untidy state you will be charged for reasonable additional cleaning costs.
14. Keys and key safes: After the stay all keys must be returned to where they were obtained from at the beginning of the stay or a fee of $50 shall be deducted from the bond. There is a key safe installed at the property, keys must not be forced in or the key safe may be damaged. In the event of the key safe being damaged a fee of $150 shall be deducted from the bond. Key safe codes must not be changed. In the event of a code change the key safe and their key contents will become unusable and a fee of $150 shall be deducted from the bond.
15. Property Damage: You agree to inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and/or its contents. The Property will be inspected by Us within 48 hours of your departure. You will be responsible for any damages found at this inspection. All loses breakages or damages must be reported and paid for to the satisfaction of the owner. This cost shall be deducted from the bond.
16. Use of Pool/Spa Policy: If there is a pool or spa at the Property, it may only be used from 6am to 10pm. All pool/spa and electronic filter settings are professionally managed and maintained and are not to be altered by guests. You will be liable for additional maintenance costs should the settings or controls be changed.
17. Limitation of Liability: We do our best to ensure your booking arrangements are satisfactory, however We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond Our control including, but not limited to, incidents at the Property, war, civil disturbance, terrorism, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
18. Breaches: If you breach any of these terms and conditions, We reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any future nights stay and there will be no refund.
19. The booking is made in good faith by the owners at the time of the booking. Actions taken by the owner is beyond our control, such as the property being sold, or the property taken off the rental market, the property being altered, or the tariff changed before the stay. Therefore the owners reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise which renders the booking impractical. In the event we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation on dates suitable to you, failing which all bond monies will be refunded.
20. The description of the property is made in good faith from information supplied by the owner but no responsibility for incorrect description nor omissions can be accepted.
21. The owners act in good faith when taking bookings; therefore we accept no responsibility for bookings made over the phone or by post without the tenant having inspected the property first. The owners are not responsible for the property not ‘meeting the expectations’ of the accommodation required.
22. Neither tents nor caravans are allowed on the property.
23. No refund shall be made for early departure or refusal to stay at the property.
24. Furniture must not be moved from the position they were found in or $100 may be deducted from the bond.
25. If the house in not vacated by the time shown on the Application Form the landlord has the right to claim an extra day’s rent to be deducted from the bond.
26. After the property is vacated the owner or the owner’s representative shall make an inspection of the property and their decision as to the state of the property, or damage caused is final.
27. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises.
28. The person who signed the Application Form is solely responsible for the booking and this person undertakes that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. That person becomes solely responsible for the care of the rental property, its contents and its surrounds. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.