Located in the city center, Adore House is a brick house providing comfortable space and convenient access to main sightseeing spots.
Nearby Koxinga Shrine, this two-floor house is suitable to greet guests up to 6 persons, the place will be all yours to enjoy during the stay.
Fridge, kettle, tableware, tea bag prepared, along amenities such towel, bath towel and shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash and hair dryer.
Please bring your own toothpaste and tooth brush!
Общение с гостями
Wish to meet you upon your arrival!
- Check-in is 15:00-19:00; your notification for late arrival in advance is appreciated. Please present ID or passport for registration; check-out is 11:00.
- Please provide the accurate number of guest, additional payment will be charged for extra guest.
- Pet is not allowed.
- Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
- No smoking is permitted.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
- Lock the door properly and keep valuable belongings with you.
- We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services to guests if they are in violation of this house rules.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
I am Cina, after working in the hotel industry for more than a decade, I decided to run a BnB of my own.
Cultural and historic destination are always my top list of travel, and Tainan is one of it as well. For its nostalgic atmosphere, Tainan has often been described as the Kyoto of Taiwan. I wish to introduce the beauty of Tainan to more visitors, also to share the travel experience with!