This elegant apartment is located in a prestigious Art Deco building, close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de l'Etoile. There is an elevator to access to the 3rd floor. The interior of 75 square meters is typically Parisian of the ‘30s, with wooden floor, high ceilings and moldings. It was fully renovated in 2015, preserving the original style and combining it with modern comfort. The furnitures and the decoration give a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
The apartment is 75 square meters large (800 square feets) with 2,95 meters high ceiling (9,70 feets). The apartment includes a large living-room, a bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a large bathroom:
- The living room includes a dining area with a large table for 6 persons. It also includes a seating area with a leather sofa, 2 armchairs and an Art Deco coffee table. The sofa is convertible into a double bed.
- The bedroom is equipped with a queen-size bed 160*200, a closet, an antique Asian armoire and a rocking-chair.
- The bathroom is equipped both with a full-size tub and a large shower. There is also a washing machine and a drying machine. You reach the bathroom by walking across the bedroom. The toilet is in a separate room, also equipped with a hand basin, that you reach across the entrance hall.
- The kitchen is brand new and fully equipped with an induction hob, a traditional oven and a microwave oven, a dishwasher and small equipments like a toaster, a kettle and a coffee machine. It is also equipped with all necessary dishes and kitchen utensils.
Theses equipment and services are included:
- Wireless internet and cable TV.
- Towels and bed linen are provided. There is also a hair dryer.
Другие важные подробности
This apartment is my personal residence and I rent it only when I am travelling. Please take care of it as I do myself. Especially, it is strictly forbidden to organize a party inside the apartment. I hope that you'll feel at home during your stay, as much as I do myself when I’m in Paris.