Nice bedroom with TV and free cable signal in El POBLADO, close to the metro, EAFIT University, main avenues Vegas and Poblado, supermarkets, shopping malls, 10 min bus ride to Poblado Park (close to El Lleras/Zona Rosa).
- Cozy bedroom with PRIVATE bathroom in a 2-floor bright and fresh apartment (10th floor, with elevator).
- Peaceful atmosphere. Respectful, smoke-free, safe, super clean and organized place.
- 24/7 access to the apartment, duo to the permanent doorman and private security in the building.
- Double Bed with new mattress (less than 6 months), 100% comfortable.
- New spacious desk and big closet.
- Checkin after 3pm and Checkout before 11am.
- Maximum accommodation: 2.
- TV with cable.
- Double bed with recently acquired: mattress, pillow, sheet, pillowcase, mattress cover, blanket.
- Full access to the kitchen: Fridge, freezer, stove, microwave, oven, blender, pots, pans, cutlery, blender, dishes and everything else! (dishwashing soap included).
- PRIVATE bathroom with HOT WATER, big mirror, hand soap, body soap, toilet paper, and clean towels.
- WiFi included.
- FREE laundry auto-service once per week (for 7-night minimum stays).
- Every week, I will provide you with a set of clean bed stuff (sheet, pillowcase, blanket) and towels.
- Maid service every week.
- FREE LOCAL CALLS.
- FREE INDOOR PARKING (24/7 private security). * You should ask for it on your reservation enquiry.
- Large wooden closet.
- New spacious desk with comfortable chair.
- Breakfast/Lunch on week days for an additional charge.
Общение с гостями
- I'm friendly, respectful, polite and helpful.
- I love languages, so if you want, we can exchange some tips. I can help you with your Spanish.
- I'll be happy to recommend you places to visit in the neighborhood, tours, bars, clubs, museums, parks, out of the city and rural experiences, etc.
- I like to cook, so if you're lucky, you will catch me cooking some TYPICAL FOOD for you (free, of course).
- I respect your privacy and space, so don't worry if you need time alone.
- We can communicate in English if you want.
Другие важные подробности
GOURMET LUNCH or VEGETARIAN GOURMET LUNCH monday to friday for an additional charge.
* Please ask me for more info & prices.
- Be respectful!
- Smoke free apartment, so this place is just for non-smokers.
- No visits during short term stays. If you are staying longer than a month, we can talk about it and agree an exception.
- No pets.
- No drugs, alcohol (beer is allowed, sparingly), cigars, marijuana, mushrooms.
- Music is allowed with low volume and prudent times.
- I try to take care of the planet, so please help me following the instructions to make a right disposal of the garbage.
- Maximum accommodation: 2.
- No prostitution.
- No parties.
У этого хозяина 84 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am Ale, an engineering and ESL (English as a second language) teacher student from Colombia. Maybe, my biggest passion is learning languages; I love my own, but I'm also willing to learn as many as I can. Currently, I'm learning French and I'm looking forward to learn German.
Although I live in Medellín, I wasn't born here... but the beauty of the city itself made me fall in love! So, I will be glad to give you my advice of the must-do and must-see in the city.
My dream is to travel the world and get to know my country better. Colombia is not only rich in biodiversity (beautiful beautiful nature, how much I love you); the people from some areas can be way different than the people from others, so I want to meet the people, the culture, the food, the music and more :D
If you want a clean, fresh and a safe place to stay with amenities and a kind host, don't think twice and book with me!