Authentic Bed & Breakfast near Taroko Gorge, close to the mountains and the sea. We are a passionate Truku aboriginal family. Easy to get to by train and near bus to the national park. We rent bicycles, and can prepare you an authentic Truku meal.
We provide the following free of charge:
- Breakfast included for all guests
- Free pick-up from Xincheng train station
- Bicycles to explore immediate surrounding area (see below for biking trips to Taroko)
- Recommendations for motorcycle rentals
- Recommendations for hiking/trekking itineraries and other fun things to do near Taroko.
We can provide the following for additional charge:
-Pick-up from Hualien train station
- Mountain bicycles, basic gear, map and transport to locations within Taroko National Park
- Authentic aboriginal meals including do-it-yourself craft-making (with a 3 day notice)
- For Chinese speakers, we can give personal tours of Taroko gorge which include aboriginal outdoor activities (half and day trips available)
Feel free to ask us questions about the area or local culture.
* Car parking
* Big open space to chat and eat breakfast/meals
* Provide WI-FI
* The room supply only a small towel (hand towel)
* Supply train station pick-up service
Общение с гостями
We are a friendly family and enjoy sharing our culture with our guests. We can speak a bit of English - and use (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) translate to fill in the gaps :) Sometimes guests help us prepare meals (bamboo rice or banana rice) and enjoy a nice bonfire with us from time to time.
Другие важные подробности
Check-in: After 15:00
Check-out: Before 11:00
Supply breakfast : Before 9:30
*Each room can add up to two more people (4 people max per room).
*The room have no TV.
У этого хозяина 128 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы