Daegwallyeong-myeon, known for its heavy snowfall, transforms into a wonderland blanketed with white snow during winter. It is home to Alpensia and Yongpyong Resort that serve as the stage of Snow Festival and the upcoming 2018 Olympic Winter Game
• Check in time is 2 pm and it can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day.
• Check out time is 11 am and you can stay until 12 am if no one is checking in the same day.
• No shoes inside room.
• No pets (sorry^^;), no party at late night.
• No smoking, This is a non-smoking building. You may pay penalty about 100 USD by government.
• Don't have food on the bed and don't lay down with make-up.
• As Airbnb's concept, we would like to share our home. so I wish you leave the room clean just like your home when you check out.
• Please wash all kitchen tools and dishes before your leaving.
• Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic and paper .
The electricity bill increases at a faster rate the more you use, so please turn off all lights and appliances when you go out.
• Please report broken or lost items before check-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next .
У этого хозяина 83 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Welcom to my house!
My name is Cheonbae Kim. Please call "Mr Kim"
We moved to Yongpyeong from Seoul for fresh air and beautiful natural environment.
My hobby is golf and skiing. I love to travel with my wife.
I have been to Japan, China, Hongkong, Macao, Phillippines, Thailand, USA ,Malaysia, Taiwan.
I always ready to be your international friend.
Plz feel free to contact me. I'll give you any feedback as soon as possible.