Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 3 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short walk from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean and stylish 3 bedroom apartment located in the basement of this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
This 3 bedroom apartment accommodates 6 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Double Bed in each bedroom
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Unlimited Wifi (50 download and 10 upload speed)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Guests have private access to their apartment.
Общение с гостями
We are a simple message/email/phone call away at all times!
Any questions from guests about the space or surrounding area will be answered promptly.
Другие важные подробности
***If your stay is between 18-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.
-Free over night street parking from 6pm- 8am. (For 1 night stays only)
-We offer parking for extra due to limited availability
30$/Week or less
You can contact the city of Ottawa to get a permit to park on the street. The city charges about 80$ a month. (all the necessary information will be provided if interested).
This apartment is in a house where the other apartments are rented on a full time basis to quiet respectful tenants.
It is important to be mindful of the neighbours both inside and outside the building.
- This is a non-smoking building.
- We are sorry to say that we cannot allow pets.
- We accommodate to people with allergies and scent sensitivities so please be respectful of the rules.
- No large gatherings/parties permitted.
- If you wish to get a hold us during your stay, you will find our contact information on a frame in the apartment.
- Never hesitate to let us know about any issues.
Most important rule of all ......Enjoy your stay!
I am currently a 4th year student at the University of Ottawa studying to get my bachelor of Commerce. I love traveling, I recently went backpacking through Europe and loved it. It's always great meeting fellow travelers.