Get to know this glamorous two bedroom, one bathroom duplex penthouse apartment in bustling Covent garden. From here, explore a host of cultural curiosities to pique the most discerning of palates, such as the world famous Covent Garden market.
This absolutely stunning duplex is just a short walk from Covent Garden's Piazza and benefits from a very spacious and modern reception with a seating area of up to 6 people, glass dining table and 6 chairs and a fully fitted kitchen.
On the second level, you can find a very comfortable master bedroom furnished with a double bed, lots of storage space, very high ceilings and a a further small bedroom with a single extendable bed (single bed that can extend into a double) and a computer desk and finally a fully tiled bathroom.
There is also a double sofa bed in the living room.
This apartment is situated on the third and fourth floor (walk up - no lift) of this small block in Bedford Street / Covent Garden. Just a short sprint from the fantastic Piazza. It is simply the perfect London location with everything on your doorstep. Be it theatre, shopping, top restaurants and eateries, this scores a massive five stars.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot.
The whole apartment is for access.
Общение с гостями
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Другие важные подробности
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that.
Check out time is at 11 am .
A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), payable through the site.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30 (payable through the site).
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website, except the check-in and babycot/chair fees, which are payable through the site.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- NO PARTIES, NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Please do not ignore our rules or there will be a charge.
- Please let us know your arrival time, as additional charges may apply for check ins after 18:00hrs on a weekday, any time weekends, and bank holidays.
С 21 декабрь 2017 - 04 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
We are a team of four who manage over 50 apartments on behalf of our landlords, and some which are our own. Feel free to inquire for longer stays - we love a good deal!
Being Hispanic, Polish, Colombian and Bulgarian... we love to try out many different types of food, so please ask and we will offer our recommendations!
If it is not us who check you in, it will be our very helpful cleaners/housekeepers who will provide you with just as much information as we would.
We truly hope you enjoy your experience with us - and book with us again!
Joanna, Dani, Leticia & Alberto