Built in the 1800's the structure offers its visitor's a unique glimpse into the past. Enjoy all the comforts of home while experiencing an authentic stay in the historic Irish Channel.
• No Drugs
• No Smoking Inside
• No Pets
• Please be respectful of our home and belongings
• Daily housekeeping is not included
• Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself
• Microwave and Refrigerator are accessible
• Check-In time is after 3 pm.
• Check-Out is before 12 noon.
All that said, have FUN and a GREAT time in New Orleans! :-)
У этого хозяина 323 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My name is Reginald, I moved to New Orleans about 10 years ago and fell in love with the city. I am a musician and have played around the world with some of the most iconic artist of today and the past. I am a food and music connoisseur so New Orleans is the perfect place for me. I'm very outgoing and love learning about different cultures. I am a very laid back person when it comes to hosting. I want you to feel at home the moment you walk through the door.