Nice, clean, peaceful home designed for a relaxing stay, centrally located in a quiet Cul-De-Sac Neighborhood, just minutes to all attractions & must-see places: 10-15 minutes to Mission Bay&SeaWorld & Mission Valley, 10 minutes to La Jolla, Downtown
The house is 2 minutes to town center with shopping, restaurants and movie theatre. The room is a large bedroom (queen size bed) on the second floor with private entrance to the house. The room shares a spacious bathroom with another bedroom. The backyard is spacious with a gazebo for you to enjoy. We provided clean towel, shampoo etc. if you need anything just let us know. Will make sure that you feel at home.
You have enjoyment of the house. There is a coffee pot, hot water kettle, refrigerator, toaster and microwave for you to use on the living area of the second floor.
Общение с гостями
My husband is working from home. So if you need anything, please feel free to ask. He will try his best to help you.
Другие важные подробности
Our house has been issued TOT Certificate by San Diego City.
TOT certificate number is 614142
1. No Pets and No Smoking.
2. Please keep your shoes off on the carpet floor.
3. You are welcome to use washer and dryer, please restrain the use in non-work hours as weekday nights and all day weekend. (Since my husband’s office is in the garage, no use of the washer and dyer during office hour will be appreciated).
4. Please be quiet after 10PM to respect other guests on the same floor. Since we have separate entrance to the house, you can come home later than 10PM. Just please to walk lighter on stairs and entry way.
5. Please don’t throw any feminine pad, tampon or baby wipes into the toilet (Bath Tissue only to the Toilet, please put other items to the trash can). Appreciate your help to prevent the pipe from clogging!
6. No motorcycle due to the noise, the neighborhood is very quiet, please respect that.
У этого хозяина 355 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love travel and enjoy to stay at places offered airbnb to know more local people and local culture. I also love to make friends with people from different background. I enjoy cooking, gardening, music and outdoor activities. I am very outgoing and friendly.