Spacious family sized apartment
Perfect for self-catering with large fully stocked kitchen
A beautifully renovated Victorian house apartment situated only a short walk from the centre of Oxford in the highly desirable North Oxford area.
- A beautifully renovated Victorian house apartment situated only a short walk from the centre of Oxford in the highly desirable North Oxford area, it has very recently been fully renovated to provide modern comforts whilst still retaining its Victorian charm, all in a tranquil and safe environment.
- The extremely spacious kitchen is fitted with all amenities and along with dining area makes this one of the best self-catering properties in Oxford. Light and airy living room provides a quiet place to relax or plan the next days activities in Oxford. Whilst the garden side bedrooms ensure that you have a warm comfortable and quiet sleep.
- With two bedrooms (1 double, 1 single with space for an extra single bed) with ample storage space, a fully equipped modern bathroom and a laundry room this apartment covers all needs for a short or long stay in Oxford. There is also space for bag storage in the laundry room so you do not lose any of your living space when travelling with a lot of luggage.
- Near-by (5 minutes walk) there is access to a children's playground and Port Meadow which is ideal for walks or to let pets get some proper exercise (pets are also more than welcome to explore the garden), meaning this location provides the proximity of Oxford centre and its attractions whilst offering a countryside style open area meadow.
- A convenient local shop which covers most needs for food shopping can be found only 2 minutes around the corner next door to a charming good food pub 'The Anchor Inn'.
- For more choice the trendy Jericho area is also found only 5 minutes walk away and provides an entertaining and interesting walking route into town while at the same time is full of shops, pubs and restaurants providing all levels of dining from excellent but cost effective pizzerias to fine dining (including Raymond Blanc's 'Brasserie Blanc'). Jericho also includes a supermarket.
- There is also a bicycle hire shop in Jericho which can be used to explore the very cycle-friendly Oxford centre.
Guests have full private use of the apartment along with private entrance.
Full use of the main house driveway is provided at no additional charge.
Общение с гостями
A full property manual with required details of the apartment and local area is provided.
This is a no smoking property, smoking must take place outside.
I am a property manager from Oxford who manages properties across Oxford and London. We strive to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay during your time staying with us. A local contact is available 24 hours a day at all properties and any special requests can be discussed before your stay to make sure all goes smoothly. Please do not hesitate to let me know any questions I can help with.