New comfortable and spacious room with double bed. Located in a strategic position, it is only 5 min walking from Piazzale Roma bus station and 10 min walking from Venezia Santa Lucia train station. Equipped with all the furnitures and with a huge private balcony. City tax, wifi, sheets, blankets, towels, shampoo and soap, a map of the city that you can borrow ARE INCLUDED in the price.
**ATTENTION**: There are no reviews about this room, but I'm definetly not new here. I've a three years experience with Airbnb hosting with almost two hundred excellent reviews. I've started this adventure with my roomie and dear friend Giulia. Now she decided to move in another flat and I live here with my boyfriend. I'm still managing the last reservations arrived on her profile since we've always used that one. BUT from october that profile will be canceled and I will manage only this one (my personal one) in order to respect Airbnb policy.
**ABOUT THE ROOM AND THE HOUSE**
Our accomodation is located in the district of S.Croce, at the third floor of a beautiful building with a view on the canal. The private room we rent is comfortable and very bright with a spacious balcony. Both the room and the balcony are equipped with table and chairs. The bed is a double one. Our guests are allowed to use the kitchen and the fridge. The apartment is walking distance from Rialto bridge and S.Marco square.
I personally live in the apartment with my boyfriend and we provide any possible kind of info and help to our guests. We both work a lot, but we love to share our tips, advices and personal experience in order to make you have an authentic venetian stay.
Our house is in a strategic position, close to the bus station (Piazzale Roma) and to Venezia Santa Lucia train station. It is also close to Santa Margherita square, a main point where you will be able to find supermarkets, farmacy, grocery, small fine restaurant, tipical taverna and places for drinks.
*PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING DESCRIPTION AND RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION*
• When making a request please indicate that you have read the full listing and house rules.
• When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and your interest in visiting Venice and travelling with Airbnb. Also let us know that you have read the full description and understand the house rules and feel comfortable with them.
• I live in the house with my boyfriend, who is also my assistant. We generally occupy one bedroom of the house. The other two bedrooms are dedicate to guests. The bedroom with balcony is reserved for party of one or party of two. The room without balcony is reserved ONLY for party of one. Since the bathroom is shared we don’t accept more than three guests in total at home. We’ve choose this policy in order to give you the best and most comfortable experience we can.
• REGISTRATION ISSUE: In order to provide you the best and safest experience we work according to the Italian law regarding touristic house hosting. Because of that, during the check in, guests will have to provide name, surname and number of passport. We need these data ACCORDING TO THE ITALIAN LAW.
• The apartment is at the third floor of a building where most of the inhabitants are old people and family with children: PLEASE WHEN ARRIVING/LEAVING AND DURING ALL YOUR STAY YOU’RE KINDLY ASKED TO MAINTAIN A PERFECT SILENCE ALONG THE STAIRS AND OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
• PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND DON’T KNOCK/RING THE BELL OF THE OTHER DOORS. IF YOU NEED HELP DON’T ASK THE OTHER INHABITANTS, ASK TO ME OR MY BOYFRIEND (IF WE’RE OUTSIDE TEXT US A MESSAGE). PLEASE DON’T STAND CHATTING ALONG THE STAIRS OR OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
• PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN YOUR ARRIVING TIME AND IF YOU’RE ARRIVING AT THE TRAIN STATION OR AT THE AIRPORT. We both work a lot and only in this way we can organize our schedule in order to welcome you in the best way.
• WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO HAVE WITH YOU A WORKING MOBILE OR A DEVICE WHERE WITH WORKING INTERNET IN ORDER TO EASILY COMMUNICATE DURING YOUR CHECK-IN DAY THROUGH AIRBNB / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / SMS.
• Since the apartment is located at the third floor with no elevator we suggest you to have light/small luggages. Our place is super near to the bus/train station and very easy to find, but in any case keep in mind that Venice is a particular city full of stairs and bridges where is better to choose a “light” way of travelling.
• You will have to use the common areas (bathroom, kitchen, living room, outside garden) respectfully, according to your needs and to the needs of the others. This means to keep those spaces in order and clean after you used them. The house is very quiet as the building and we want to keep it quiet, so it is not allowed to be noisy, especially in the early morning or in the evening/night.
• In the kitchen you will find some coffe, tea, sugar, salt and other condiments that you can use (basically everything that is outside the kitchen forniture). You will have your own space in the kitchen and in the fridge for your own products. Kitchen is complete with all necessary things, please use them when you need and wash them and keep them in order.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a writer based in Venice where I live with my husband. I love books, traveling, baking cake.
**ATTENTION**: There are only a few reviews about me as a host, but I'm definetly not new here. I've a three years experience with Airbnb hosting with more than two hundred excellent reviews. I've started this adventure with my roomie and dear friend Giulia. Now she decided to move in another flat and I live here with my husband. I'm still managing the last reservations arrived on her profile since we've always used that one. BUT from January 2018 that profile will be canceled and I will manage only this one (that is my personal one) in order to respect Airbnb policy.