The interior of this exceptional apartment was designed by Thai architect Tanalap Anantasin. It offers a peaceful experience of style, space and tranquility in the midst of a hip and happening neighborhood in the heart of Bangkok - very untouristy!
Thank you for finding our place on Airbnb - we are confident you will not regret staying here, just look at the reviews we received from our guests...
We are a small independent fashion company and use this apartment when staying in Bangkok. It's a very stylish place, located in a quiet corner of an old Thai condominium building. The huge balcony is unusual for Bangkok and a good spot to relax from the hardship of life.
In my opinion the location is quite perfect, it is in walking distance to Ari BTS station, which conveniently connects you with all of Bangkok. Right in front of the house you will find lots of funky restaurants and cute little thai-style coffee shops, but none of the infamous tourist staff where you are offered Muay Thai boxing shorts at every street corner.
The apartment itself has plenty of space, unlike the more modern buildings in the city. There is Wifi, Apple TV, and all the basic things you need, but there is so much more to it, hmm... how to describe it... as a Swiss, we are traditionally not very good at blowing our own trumpet and not very gifted with big words, but this place is unique compared to what you usually get in Bangkok! Trust me, I've lived here for more than 12 years and I've seen a lot. Or don't trust me and just read the reviews we received from our guests.
Beginning of 2015, we have transferred the listing from my friend Bryan's Airbnb account to mine, see here a few extracts of our old reviews - our guests were certainly able to find better words to describe it than me :-)
-"Anyone familiar with the city will appreciate its location, which is both convenient and tranquil."
- "Love love love the Zen Pad. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful 2 week stay at the Zen Pad. It is spacious, clean, really comfortable and modern. The rooftop deck/patio is like having a backyard on the 11th floor and coming from Australia that is a real plus. You don't feel cramped in at all, it's private and there is always something to see anytime of the day or night. The design and furnishings make it airy and open and it is so much bigger and better than a hotel room or a cookie cutter serviced apartment."
-"Aree is a fabulous. We weren't interested in going anywhere near the touristy area's".
- "Perfect place in a perfect area. If you are a Brooklyn type of person, you'll love it ! Really close to the tube, awesome street food, wicked bars. The apartment is one of the nicest you can find in Bangkok (that means it does not look like a standardized condo)."
- "beautifully furnished, very comfortable, and a great view of the city. It has a sophisticated look with all of the basics you might need."
- "the apartment is a corner unit with no one above you either so it is very private and peaceful."
- "Super swell spot! it was the perfect relaxation station! super slick and laidback apartment."
- "Wifi, Apple TV, kitchen equipment, microwave, Italian coffee maker, laundry machine in the lobby".
Общение с гостями
- "Bryan and Kaspar were outstanding hosts answering any questions very promptly. Self check-in/out is easy and convenient as you don't need to have an exact time if flights etc are delayed".
Другие важные подробности
One thing to note: The swimming pool is very average and there is no gym, so don't book the place if you're in Bangkok to hang out at the pool...
For smokers, we have lots of space on our huge balcony!
С 01 декабрь 2017 - 28 февраль 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 5 ночей.
У этого хозяина 102 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
... and I'm Swiss. But for more than 10 years i am mostly based in Bangkok, Thailand. We run our own business in the fashion industry, with shops in Switzerland and our own little clothing brand called Ark Works.
For a very long time already I have been "commuting" between Switzerland, Thailand and China, which means depending on where I am, there are two of my places empty most of the year. This is why i came across the idea of Airbnb.
There is the house back home in the beautiful mountains of the Bernese Oberland, very quiet and with a great view of the lake of Thun, close to all the famous tourist spots in the Interlaken region. This is where I stay in spring and autumn - to catch a good portion of seasons and of nature... Bangkok is rather the opposite, and an even more different place is the 14 million city of Guangzhou in the south of China, where we have a little apartment, perfectly suited for business trips.
For all three destination I can assist with whatever questions may arise, especially because i become a good mix of local and tourist over the years and experienced (sometimes the hard way...) what makes sense and what doesn't make sense at these places.