Welcome to Village Suisse! Savour an evening by the fireplace or fresh baked bread delivered to your door 3 mornings a week. Relax in the spa or go for a hike anytime. Swim or ski - according to season.
The Zermatt - Chalet/condo lakefront with private outdoor patio and view of the lake. Sleeps 4 Adults & 2 Kids. Pets welcome! 800 sqft with electric fireplace, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Comfortable & bright!
We love our quiet, relaxing location and hope you do too! Out of respect for all our guests, here are some basic rules:
*Family pets are welcome if they are supervised by their responsible owners. Please do not allow them to sleep in the beds. Do not leave them alone in the chalet or tied up outside and do not allow them to bark needlessly.
* All animals must be on leash and please pick up after them right away
* Basic cleaning prior to departure is requested (take out garbage, do dishes)
Music and Silent Hours
* No music outside and any music inside must not be able to be heard outside
* Silent hours from 11pm-8am
Pool and hot-tub
* Pool is open as long as it isn't dark out (usually 8am-9pm)
* Hot Tub is open from 8am till 11pm, but please use it respectfully. (No alcohol, loud noises or hanky panky.)
* Please refrain from using sun screen before entering the hot-tub.
* Please, no food or glass containers in or around the pool or hot-tub area.
* All chalets and common areas are strictly NON-SMOKING
* Smoking is permitted on the balcony of your chalet only.
We are happy to share our chalets and our wonderful site with our guests. Mutual respect is a given. Thank you for taking care of our space as you would your own.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 50 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Free + Time. 2 words that encapsulate mostly everything we cherish. The value of these two words explodes when combined together.
It is my honour and privilege that you pick one of my cottages as a place to spend your free time with your loved ones. I will do everything in my power to deserve your trust and make sure that time is carefree, happy and full of delightful moments. Thank you. Anne-Marie
While working as an Advertising Creative Director in Montreal, I fell in love with Val David. I found out that there was an awesome place for sale, perfect to share my love of the area with people looking for a relaxing, fun, timeless moment in time. I sold everything in Montreal and moved here. Now it is my full-time life. We have 10 rental chalets and a wonderful, loyal clientele. When we are not off traveling ourselves, my husband, our children and I live just 1km away from the Village Suisse and are on site nearly every day!