Our modern,luxurious family home in southern Athens is open for visitors! A three-story, five-bedroom house fits 10 comfortably, and opens up to a spacious garden and a heated pool. 10 min walk from the beach, 20min from the airport, 35 min drive to city centre.
We truly want our guests to have a pleasant and enjoyable stay in our home. To ensure that no misunderstanding arises we ask that you closely read this document in its entirety.
1. Responsible Adult Occupancy: The tenant is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other overnight guests will be family members, friends, or responsible adults.
2. Cleaning: Guests are requested to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it, ensuring that the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized.
3. What we supply: The house is a fully furnished dwelling including linens, blankets, towels, and fully equipped kitchen.
4. Swimming pool: . The tenant is fully aware that the areas around the pool can be dangerous and could become slippery, especially when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to any party who is not careful. It is understood that there is no lifeguard provided at the swimming pool and further agreed that no person under the age of sixteen or any person unable to swim competently may use the pool without the supervision of a competent adult. The tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the swimming pool and the surrounding areas.
The tenant should not swim in the pool after applying suntan oil! ALWAYS SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL!
5. Tenant's liability: We appreciate that accidents can and do happen but hope that you will use your best endeavor to ensure that these are kept to a minimum. In the event of excessive damage the tenant agrees to accept liability for such damage, other than normal wear and tear, caused to the property by the tenant, the tenants family, friends or guests, including, but not limited to, damage to furniture, appliances, equipment, and landscaping. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, the tenant agrees to promptly reimburse the owners for all and any costs incurred in repairing or replacing damaged items and any cost incurred in rectifying any damage done. Tenant agrees that repair and replacement costs may be charged to the tenant's credit card.
6. Disturbances and sleeping capacity: The tenant and all other occupants maybe required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following reasons:
A. occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
B. use of the premises for any illegal activity.
C. causing damage to the property or grounds.
D. any act that interferes with the right of any tenant or neighbor to the quiet enjoyment of their property. It is specifically required that any loud music be restricted to the inside of the house, with the doors closed, at any time after 11 p.m.
7. Smoking: Guests may smoke outside only. Cigarette butts must be placed in appropriate disposal containers.
8.Use of the bathrooms: Please do not throw any papers or other objects in the toilet. The sewage system in this country is sensitive and cannot absorb it. Appropriate bins are located in every bathroom.
9. Hold harmless: The property owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury of any tenant or guest, or their personal property. Neither is any liability accepted for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, electricity, or plumbing. The property owner will not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, Acts of God, or other reasons beyond her control.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Born and raised in Athens, Greece. Studied French and Greek Literature at the University of Athens and obtained also the certification as an interpreter French/Greek/French. Pursued a Masters Degree at Rutgers the State University of New Jersey where I taught for two years. After I graduated from there I moved to San Francisco, CA where I went back to school to become a software engineer. Lived there for fifteen years working as a software engineer. We (my late husband and I) formed a software engineering company which I sold when I was left alone and decided to move back to Greece. Dedicated my time to being a full time mother in Greece and raised both children to two wonderful adults. Have travelled extensively in the previous years and now I feel content discovering the natural beauty of so many little villages in this country. Maybe later I ll resume travelling in some other exotic places. Have been involved in some community work, studying italian, reading and enjoying a peaceful life. Decided to share my home with some selected individuals who wish to form memories in this area respectfully enjoying the premises.