Perched on a high floor, enjoy the comfort and spectacular city views of this near new 2BR luxury apartment. Only a 5 min walk away, explore Melbourne Central, China Town, Queen Victoria Market or relax and unwind in the outdoor heated pool & spa
As much as we want all our guests to enjoy their stay and in order to maintain our high standard, we ask that ALL guests staying with us comply with our house rules. We THANK YOU in advance for your understanding and co-operation and wish you a wonderful stay .
Strictly NO SMOKING
Strictly NO PARTIES
The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, damages and repairs).
STRICTLY UP TO 4 GUESTS ONLY
This includes Children, unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon in writing.
KEEP NOISE LEVEL LOW
Please respect our neighbours and keep noise level a minimum after 10 pm. According to building Rules & Regulations excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which may result in you being fined and loss of bond.
BUILDING RULES & REGULATIONS
Follow all building rules in the communal areas.
ON DEPARTURE :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. All kitchen utensils used should be thoroughly cleaned and returned to where they belong. This also includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additional cleaning costs will be charged to guests if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion & make up
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote are lost or not returned.
- Please remove all rubbish
- Please check that your have taken all your belongings with you
У этого хозяина 67 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a professional couple, husband and wife with two pre-school aged children. Tass is a Project Manager and Leni is a dedicated mum, beauty & massage therapist and part-time student undertaking a Bachelor of Health Science degree. We are both very passionate about travelling and hosting. We love sharing our knowledge and passion for all that Melbourne has to offer with our guests so they can experience this city like locals.