Casa Psiconauta is a magical, creative, spiritual, and fun "Psychonaut Home" in the heart of Mexico City.
Only for 420 and entheogens enthusiasts!
We have seven private bedrooms and a dorm, home theater, garden, terrace, huge garden, tripping room, private bar, kittens and a puppy :3
We are also located one block from Obrera metro station and the house is surrounded with great mexican food and a traditional market.
Check my profile for all the listings and reviews :)
We are located in a beautiful 1950's house with high ceilings and beautiful wooden floors.
The space is airy and open but at the same time secluded and safe.
We have two terraces (one with pool and bar service) with hammocks. And a big beautiful garden with bonfire.
We provide included breakfast, all the basic services, and some premium ones.
Home Movie Theater
Kittens and Puppy ❤️
Общение с гостями
We try to offer a traveler not a tourist experience to achieve it we try to be available everyday for our guests needs.
We provide for anything our guests needs or requires, including hard to find underground spots and party favors.
Rules of the House:
Please share with us your arrival time so we can be prepared for your visit
1. Do not bring guests to stay the night. You can do it with an extra cost and previous authorization of your host.
2. If you're gonna use the kitchen please wash all the dishes and areas you use.
3. Respect your other roomates. (Don't be too loud especially at night)
4. Make sure to leave the bathroom clean and organized after you use it.
5. Do not leave any personal belongings in the common areas.
6. Do not take, eat or drink anything that doesn't belong to you.
7. If you have any issue with your room or the apartment please let the host know right away so we can fix it.
8. If you enjoyed your stay please leave a review.
У этого хозяина 86 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi my name is Augusto!
I'm a producer, photographer and Shaman's Apprentice.
I know Mexico City like the palm of my hand including all the nooks and crannies you don't read about in any travel guide ;)