This newly constructed modern estate has spared no expense in ensuring luxury and modern convenience. Nap in a hammock on the private sandy beach, or carving a wave on a wakeboard, Cherry Island provides whatever experience you desire.
Come experience everything the world famous Muskoka Lakes region has to offer this winte, stay on a completely private! island! Near Arrowhead Provincial Park with its 1km skating trail, tubing and cross country skiing.
This 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 5000sqft, modern, multi-million dollar Cottage, is sure to make all your muskoka dreams come true.
From June 20th to Sept 1st, during the summer months we rent only full weeks or a full month. Full Week rentals are Saturday to Saturday. Spring & Fall Long weekends are a 3 day rental. 2 Day Min stays are available any other time.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• 4 Fridges! 2 reg fridges, 2 luxury subzero drawer fridges (counting as 1), 1 fridge in Rec room,
• 4 Freezers: 3 reg fridge freezers, 1 large sub zero freezer.
• Stove • Oven
• Coffee Maker & filters
• Dishes, Pots, Pans, Cutlery
• Baking items - Blender, Mixer, cookie sheets, muffin tins.
• Washing machine & Dryer
• Propane BBQ
• Wood Fireplace + wood
• Bed Linens provided
• Indoor white towels provided
• Hand towels, face clothes, and tea towels provided.
• Septic Safe Shampoos, Conditioners, body wash, hand soaps, dish soap, dishwasher pucks, laundry soap, and cleaning supplies are Provided.
• Water Purification system plus Water Cooler
• Geothermal Heating and air conditioning
• Hot Tub
• Life Jackets - please bring any specific sizes for children & teens. (we do have some child & youth sizes, inquire for sizes)
• 4+ pairs of snow shoes
• A pop up Winter Ice Hut for fishing
• Some ice skates.
You will have access to the whole Island and Mainland properties. In the Spring, Summer, and Fall you will have access to our luxury Bentley pontoon Boat with enough gas for the week. We can not guarantee the Bentley will not need repairs due to any accidents with other guests. The owners will provide another power boat, and all attempts will be made to provide another pontoon.
On the beach are 2 canoes, 2 kayaks, floating toys, noodles and beach toys.
You will have access to all kitchen appliances, and the laundry room.
You will have access to a BBQ & one tank of propane during your stay.
You will have Towels, cleaning products and soaps provided.
We will see you when you check in. If you have misrepresented your self (your age, purpose of use) or your group, we reserve the right to cancel your stay. We are looking for mature individuals who can be responsible for their actions, and show respect. Kids are welcomed.
Usually a Cherry Island representative will see you out. We will have a representative near by to assist you with any needs that may arise.
Golfing - Diamond and the Ruff & Windermere Golf clubs are less than 15 mins away.
Triathlon Training - amazing biking routes, swimming & challenging runs.
Swimming - in our crystal clean lake. our lake is usually quite a bit warmer than other lakes. it is deep but it is a smaller lake, which means warmer water :).
Sand castle building
Hiking & beautiful walks.
Boating - with our Bentley pontoon
Cliff Jumping - off a cliff near the waterfall
Waterfall Swimming - At fish hatchery waterfall & Park
High Lake Waterfall - smaller waterfall
Skeleton Lake Bluffs - go for the day from Skeleton Lake Marina
Beaver Den / Dam Trek (Short or long)
High Lake Bluffs - Across the lake, with west views
Island Night Hike (Owner Recommended)
Fishing - Summer & Ice Fishing - Fry your catch on the outdoor stone fireplace!
Moonrise watching (from Stephan's landing)
Snowmobiling - winter
Snowshoeing - winter
Hammocking on the cliff
Campfires & Marshmellowing
Sparkler Mayhem! - bring your own
Deer and Animal trekking
Bull Frog catching
Bird watching - Loons nest on the Island!
Yoga on the upper terrace!
Coffee on the beach in the morning - The very best!
Swim from our mainland swimming rock - what a view.
We are the largest and most intrusive cottage on the this beautiful tranquil lake. We try to remain very aware of this. Following the below rules will help to reduce our impact on others who have come to enjoy the tranquillity and natural beauty of Muskoka.
- Have fun!
- Respect the cottage, and the Lake.
- Respect the Wildlife!
- No smoking anywhere inside the cottage.
- Cigarette butts in cans and ashtrays ONLY. a forest fire would be devastating. No warnings and butts found around the property may prevent a renters request to return.
- Return all equipment to where you found it.
- Loud noise and music must end at 11pm. Staying up late is fun and welcomed, but loud noise that affects others on the lake is not.
- If you have a louder crew, stay behind the terrace glass (great noise barrier) Or go to the beach fireplace, where no other cottages are near by.
- No Shoes on the hardwood floors please
- Close all windows & doors if you have load music playing in the house.
- Please no load music on the hot tub patio. Any outdoor music should be on behind the glass on the terrace.
- Turn off outside lights before going to bed
- Tone down the inside lights at night. It cuts light pollution and sets a relaxing mood. btw you can see the big dipper from the living room couch.
- Hot tub patio lights - turn them off when you are not using them. They throw a lot of light over the lake.
- Use the Recycling bins provided
- Please turn off any room heaters before leaving.
- Please be respectful when using the boat. No music on the boat pls. The neighbours have come to escape the noise of the city. Music on a boat is considered disrespectful. Please use your judgement to be respectful to others.
- Lots of laughter encouraged.
- Spend as much time outside as possible.
I am a fun loving individual who is always looking for an adventure. This cottage is just another example. I am a people pleaser and extremely easy to get along with. I love being a host as I can show people a good time with unforgettable the experiences in beautiful Muskoka. I love seeing people have a great time in nature.
I cant live without my bicycle, my running shoes, beautiful lakes, Sunny days, water sports, taking paths less travelled.
I have travelled extensively and I love Cuba for the people and the beaches, Honduras and Belize for the diving adventures, Isla Mujeres in mexico for the whale sharks. Hawaii for the Manta Rays, surfing, and the Aloha spirit. Italy for its rich history, natural beauty, and food. Mount Robson in BC for the extreme physical and mental challenge.
Favourite line from Shawshank Redemption and life motto: "get busy living or get busy dying".... I'm too busy living for the latter.