A brand-new double size room fully furnished with high quality touches. It comfortably accommodates up to two guests and centrally located. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, state-of-the-art facilities, large balcony access, and warmest hospitality.
• We appreciate that you please leave the room as you find it – as clean and tidy. This seems to be part of the culture of Airbnb travelers - that they leave the homes they visit nice and tidy/clean.
• Please don’t worry about making the bed because we will launder the linen after you leave.
• We ask that you respect our neighbours - especially in relation to noise in the evening (e.g., no loud music after 10pm).
• Close the windows and doors when leaving:
For security reason, please kindly close all the windows including your bedrooms and living room’s whenever you leave.
• Your security key:
Only paying guests are permitted to use the security key. Guests cannot give their security key to any other person, or your security bond is forfeited. Lost keys or security fob is $100 replacement fee.
• Number of guests:
LK Luxury is not suitable for pets or children under 12 years of age. We provide accommodation for 1 - 2 adult guests only for whom the booking was made.
• Non-paying guests for socialising:
Please do not bring non-paying guests back to LK Luxury, only people who have checked in and are staying the night can use the space. Thank you.
• Privacy: We will 100% respect your privacy and belongings during your stay, and we ask that you respect ours, by restricting access to our bedroom and private belongings.
• Please kindly be prepared to give copies of ID – Passport or Australian Driver’s License only.
• A flat cleaning fee of $38 is applied per stay.
Please do not use candles or open flames at LK Luxury. Thanks.
Thanks so much for your consideration for all of the above.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife and I are late-20’s professionals working in Education industry.
We are passionate about travelling around the world, exploring the beautiful wonders on earth and experiencing other diverse cultures.
We are always positive about our lives. We appreciate what we currently have and understand how lucky we are to be in this beautiful country - Australia. We are trying our best to become better professionally and personally everyday, and when we can, we like to give back to less fortunate community by the way of donating or participating in charity fund raising events.
We enjoy meeting new people and establishing new friendship - which really enriches our lives and makes them be more meaningful.
We are ready to meet you. Come and SHARE your stories and experiences with us!