In the heart of chique medieval Begur overlooking the village 'plaça' and Pyrenees, a charming bijoux loft appartment in a converted stone house, one double bed, bathroom, spacious sunny terrace, you're perfect Mediterranean hide-away.
Large open plan living-dining space (52m2) with fully equipped kitchen, double bed and antique cupboard, dining table and salon area with satellite TV and WiFi internet connection. Spacious built-in wardrobe, dressing area and desk on mezzanine. Air conditioning-heating unit. Large terrace tastefully decorated with garden table with 2 chairs, lounging furniture, shade owning and plants. Also on the terrace are concealed washing and drying machines. The sunny terrace is looking onto the newly renovated square / plaça and has views all the way to the Pyrenees. The loft is located on the 2nd floor with stunning wide, easy, staircase. The entrance of the 17th century stone building is on a pedestrian only street with many boutiques and restaurants, in the centre of the village. There are various parking areas in the village. The nearest free parking is a 200 meters flat walk away. A loading zone for dropping off luggage is at 20 meters distance only.
Since I've visited Begur for the first time a couple years, I fell in love with this quaint village. This loft apartment is oozing style, a real gem. The village is very lively with plenty of boutiques, terraces, restaurants, bars and a lovely market on Wednesday morning. All through the year, but mostly in summer, cultural events, gastronomic fairs, concerts and festivities are held for visitors to enjoy.
The variety of activities is endless. From playing golf, horse riding, scuba diving, walking, relaxing at one of the many coves and beaches like Sa Riera, Sa Tuna, Aiguablava (within 10 mins by car), it's all within striking distance.
Amongst the many medieval villages in the region, Perratallada and Pals, are also stunning to visit. Or try the Dali house in Pubol.
Private loft appartment
Bathroom 1 with bath
Double bed 1
Spacious terrace ( 7 x 2.20 meters)
Tables & chairs
Vitroceramic 2 hobs
Dish washing machine
Iron & ironing board
Общение с гостями
Другие важные подробности
- Nearest Free Parking E)
- We could accommodate a travel cot for a small baby (not crawling/walking yet), but the loft apartment is not suitable/safe for children.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Arrival (between 16.00 and 18.00 hrs) and departure (10.00 hrs) are usually on Saturdays. If you wish shorter periods and different arrival & departure dates, please let us know.
- The tourist tax is € 0,90 per person per night, for every guest over 16 years of age, for a maximum of 7 days.
- The Catalan government requires all persons staying in accomodation establishments located in Catalonia to be registered. A form from the government will be sent seperately, to be filled out for/by each guest (also minors) and returned by email. During the key exchange upon your arrival the data on these forms will be verified with your original passport or ID-card.
- The landlord is required to have the property in a clean and proper condition for the occupancy of the tenant. The landlord will do everything in their power to resolve any legitimate complaints and issues. We remind you that official complaints forms are at your disposal at the house.
- In case of any breakdowns of appliances, blockages, running out of gas or any other breakdowns the landlord aims to solve the problem within 24 hours, though in case the landlord needs to hire a third party we cannot guarantee this.
- The landlord is not responsible for any loss, theft, damage or injury caused by or to the tenant.
It is advisable to have a travel insurance during your stay.
- The tenant is obliged to use the property in a decent manner and leave the property in an undamaged and neat condition at departure. Deficiencies and complaints must immediately be reported to the landlord, so these can be resolved swiftly.
- The tenant is fully responsible for the house, the contents thereof and all interior (fittings) it contains during the rental period. If damage occurs to the property caused by the tenant or any of its guests, the tenant will be liable for the costs of repair of the damage. Costs of these repairs will be deducted from the reservation deposit (€ 300,00) or claimed from the tenant in case costs repairs exceed the deposit amount. (in accordance with rules of AIRBNB)
- The maximum number of persons stated (2) has to be respected. The tenant is not permitted to wholly or partially rent to others.
- Pets are not allowed, unless discussed with and approved by the landlord prior to booking.
- The tenant, as a person who provides their data is entitled to exercise the right of access , rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the landlord. (Data protection law (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)th of December)
- Any possible disputes arising from this agreement should be submitted to the Tribunal of the town in which the property in this contract is located (in accordance with rules of AIRBNB)
У этого хозяина 14 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I’m from Amsterdam and my husband is English with South African roots. We’ve both travelled extensively and lived in many different places, but we find Begur ticks all the boxes. We love nature, scuba diving, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and generally messing about on the water. It’s all available here with the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean sea just out the front door. As a very important bonus the people and culinary traditions of the area are fantastic. Whenever we can, we go out to sea to enjoy the coastline from a different perspective. It’s absolutely amazing, with cliffs, creeks, and secret beaches hidden in coves only accessible by boat. Now, with our little boy, we enjoy spending time on the pretty local beaches and pedestrian village centre. The summer evenings are perfect for a BBQ with friends and family, or reading a book with a nice glass of local cava or wine.