Newly renovated 2 Bedroom 2nd level flat of a 1940 duplex in a transitional historic neighborhood of Museum District. 1-3 Downtown & Convention Center, NRG & BBVA Compass Stadiums, Toyota Center, Medical Center, Rice U, UH, Minute Maid Park.
1. We do not allow smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed only on the patio.
2. Pets are not allowed on the property.
3. Be considerate of downstairs guests, as mosts guests are in bed by 11pm.
4. No parties unless pre-approved.
5. The house attic is off limits for guests.
6. All TV digital rentals will be charged double the cost. Please enjoy at your leisure.
7. If you need extra towels and they are not provided in the bathroom cabinet, please contact your host in advance from when you need them if possible.
8. The duvet on each bed acts as a blanket as well. Have a warm comfy sleep!
9. You have two reserved parking spots. The other two spots are for the downstairs guests.
10. Mid-stay cleaning can be scheduled for an additional cost.
11. Lost keys will incur a fee of $150. Lost keychain alarm remote will be a fee of $150
12. There is a price list for all major household items that you will find upon your arrival with other key information. You will be charged accordingly if something is damaged or missing.
13. Extra blankets can be found in closet, please do not use duvet as a throw, it is for the bed only.
14. Do not lay on the bed spreads or use them as throws or blankets. Fold them and put them in the closet during stay.
15. When checking out, put dirty towels in the washer machine located in the laundry area in the kitchen.
16. Turn off lights when not in use.
17. Please turn on a/c or heat at desired temperature when arriving. Please turn off a/c or heater when checking out.
18. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
19. Only use appliances for their intended uses
20. Patio furniture cushions can be found in the back bedroom closet. Please put back when not in use to avoid weather damage.
21. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the booking guest.
22. All of the units are privately owned; the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
23. Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) for this unit in the private parking area in the back of the house. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
24. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Feel free to wash them during your stay if needed.
25. **Please do not wash linens or towels with colored clothes. When you do, it discolors them. If this happens, you will be charged for the linens or towels that are discolored.
26. *** By Staying here you agree that if any household item or structural aspect is damaged or destroyed, you will pay the listed fee f or that item found on the inventory listing provided in the house manual packet.
27. *****DO NOT PUT DISH WASHING DETERGENT IN THE DISH WASHER. IF YOU DO, THE FINE IS $150. THE DISH WASHER ONLY TAKES CASCADE PACKS.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 31 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a native of New Orleans, La. I have lived in Houston Texas for 13 years now. I Love to travel to unique cities all over the world. My primary profession is a marketing consultant. My passion is real estate and hospitality.