My flat is just 5 mins walking distance away from Nisantasi, the center of fashion and shopping.. Nisantasi is popular, posh and trendsetter district of Istanbul. The apartment is in the quiet corner of Nisantasii It's situated on the main road of Topagaci. There are lots of brand stores and chic cafes & restaurants around. So it is elegant, safe and lovely.
This Area is in the middle of Taksim, Beşiktaş and Şişli. Metro (osmanbey station) is 10 min by walk. Taksim (Beyoglu – Istiklal street) 20 mins by walk and 7 minutes by taxi which costs approx. 4 euros...
My flat is beautiful and fully equipped. There is 1 bedroom with a french bed, a big living room with a large IKEA sofa, an open-kitchen with all utensils, hardwood floors and 1 bathroom.
Living room and bedroom looks over street. Sleeps two: perfect for a couple. I will provide fresh sheets and clean towels.
You can feel like at your home easily. Since it is a corner appartment, all rooms are quite bright.
Fully furnished, flat screen TV and cable, Free Wi-fi, dishwasher, washing machine, all types of kitchen equipment, music system - dock for iphones.
Другие важные подробности
I have a beautiful yellow cat at home, (his nema is Simsek (thunder in English).. I hope you love cats.
Leave the door locked, while leaving the house
Shut down all the lights, while leaving the house
Take care of the flat, as it is your own flat.
- Security deposit $250 will be safely held by me and it is completely refundable upon checkout when nothing is broken, damaged or lost.
- Keys are always handed to you at check in.
I will be waiting at the apartment for your arrival.
* * * Important Things you should Know:
• The Apartment is on the 1st floor and and we don't have doorman.
• The living room faces Topagaci Street.
* * * Please keep in mind the things that can affect your deposit:
- Master key lost $50
- Artwork damage (at the livingroom) $150/ each
- furniture broken, stained, appliances broken or damaged will range from $10 to $300
I work for a company which organizes festivals and concerts, and also for İstanbul's coolest club Babylon. I am responsible for sales and sponsoring. Traveling is my passion. My favorite cities are London and Tokyo. I love to try out new foods, Far Eastern cuisine tastes best to me. I like to do sports, running and swimming are my fav.