Experience the romantic Colonial Period Filipino design in the heart of a modern city.
2 Floors of living space & complete amenities (we're especially proud of our really comfy, hypoallergenic bed!) in 1 of the safest & poshest areas in Metro Manila. This is a NO-SMOKING rental for one person or for a family of 2 to 4.
1. Strictly No Smoking, and No Pets allowed unless permitted in writing prior to or during booking. No reptile Pets allowed.
2. One Rockwell has a tight security policy. NO MORE THAN THE PAID NUMBER OF GUESTS SHALL BE PERMITTED on the Property at any time, UNLESS EXTRA PERSON FEE IS PAID. Guests must be accompanied by us or by our registered representatives upon check-in. Hence, you have to inform us of your arrival time, so we can meet-and-greet at the driveway-Lobby of One Rockwell. We also hand the key & access card to you upon reaching the Loft.
3. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines more with the help of our Guidebook. It includes quick help to finding:
• the nearest money changers
• the nearest grocery/supermarket that can also deliver your items to you
• where & how to contact adventure companies, specifically for whitewater rafting & water eco-adventure & exploration (sailing) and hot-air ballooning.
• Vegan food
• Middle-eastern dining
• dining with live entertainment
• live musical plays, etc.
Click the "Guidebook" button on the upper-right part of this page, above the price box.
4. Always have the keys & access card with you. A lost access card = US$30 charge against your deposit, while a lost key = US$125 because we'll have to change the lock system itself. Please do not leave the key and access card with the guards or the building concierge. Keys & access cards NOT RETURNED DIRECTLY to the owner or the owner's representative are CONSIDERED LOST.
5. Please have the proper outfit when using any of the swimming pools and the gym, as building overseers will not allow those who won't comply.
6. Please be mindful of other residents in the building. No loud music, and no running around/horseplay in corridors, elevators and other common areas, please.
7. This loft is for residential purposes only.
Hi, we're Mr. Lawrence and Mrs. Chris Mallari. We are very happy to offer you our place that's right in the heart of everything nice about the business, art and entertainment district of the Philippines. We are travel bugs ourselves and have experienced ideal and very bad traveling experiences, especially with accommodations.
So we've put our feet in the guests' shoes the whole time that we prepared our place--from your arrival to where to get breakfast the next morning.
Do check our Guidebook for interesting, unusual and accessible choices to dine in, relax at and enjoy.