My very sunny 745sq ft loft has 12ft tall ceiling & an open floor plan- tons of city charm. Entertaining on the inside & rooftop with breathtaking views, pool & hot tub. Ideally located near amazing bars, eateries, cool shops, & steps from the metro.
1. Under NO circumstances do I allow parties and I have a ZERO tolerance policy for anymore that 4 guests TOTAL in the loft. I actually live in this unit, it is my HOME, and therefore I expect my guests to be respectful of my home. I am friends with the neighbors so they know to contact me if my guests are being disruptive. I do believe in a good time though so I don't mind if you listen to music and have a few drinks- I just don't want it to turn into a rager aka PARTAYY.
2. NEVER SAY YOU ARE RENTING ON AIRBNB & KEEP A LOW PROFILE.
During your stay, if you are ever asked, please just say you are VISITING and NEVER say you are renting on Airbnb. Please just walk into the building like you live there. Go straight to the elevator and only stop at the front desk if they stop you first. The security guard should buzz you into the lobby as soon as you reach for the door handle. You'll have a building key once you get to the loft so you won't have to wait for the buzzer after you've checked in.
VERY IMPORTANT- KEEP A LOW PROFILE. A neighbor of mine just got a warning (that will lead to an eviction if caught again) because their guests got them in trouble for saying they were renting the unit through Airbnb. I want to be very clear in stating that I COULD GET EVICTED if my guests cause any trouble or blatantly state they are renting the unit. If I am fined by my building because you say you are renting on Airbnb then you will be liable for the fine. Unfortunately, Airbnb Hosts all over the country are dealing with this same issue. We're fighting to make changes to legislation but until then please just act like you're normal visitors.
It is very normal for the guards at the front desk to check in visitors. They'll ask for ID and the unit number that you're visiting. They will not hassle you or ask any hard questions. I ask that my guests NEVER say they are renting the unit if a guard stops you to check you in. I ask that you simply say you are just VISITING for a few days. I don't want you to think this means you need to tip toe around.. by all means, my home becomes my guests home when they are staying there; I just want my guests to have an awareness of keeping a low profile & staying out of trouble. The guards probably won't even stop you at all, but just in case I make a disclaimer (this way you're not left without a place to stay also). PLEASE DO NOT PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION OR SHOW ANY SORT OF CONFIRMATION/DOCUMENTS TO THE FRONT DESK.
3. No smoking in the loft, out the window, and do NOT climb out the window and sit on the ledge in the living room. It's not safe and it's not allowed by the building. If you need to smoke use the rooftop or go outside.
4. Rooftop access within set building hours (Sun- Thurs: closes at 10PM, Fri & Sat: closes at midnight)
5. No extremely loud music (the speakers can be tempting & I believe in a good time so your welcome to play the music up to a reasonable level) TIP: If the speakers are up louder please keep the windows closed- this will help keep the noise in & will help avoid any neighbor complaints.
6. NO Hair dye or glitter
7. If you get locked out there will be a spare key in the lockbox on the front door. Please only use this key in case of emergency and place it back in the lockbox immediately so it will not get lost.
PLEASE HAVE AN INCREDIBLE STAY AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL MESSAGE ME
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
I'm all about those positive vibes and good times! People & Travel are my greatest passions and I strive to be a woman of the world. Getting to know cultures and people from all walks of life puts a huge smile on my face. I always try to travel like a local (that's where you find the best food, music, and scenery). Music is my meditation; I can't help but get lost in the sounds! On my spare time I love exercising my creative muscles by crafting/building awesome things. I'm a sucker for rooftops, extra dirty vodka martinis, pizza, a good book, and dinosaurs.
My life motto: Life is for Love
(Not just the romantic kind! But you should love the life you live & all that it encompasses!)