- in the heart of Berlin
- charming architecture
- the street is quiet but the area is full with restaurants and bars
- close to a nice park
- perfect place for two people
- big windows let so much light in
- internet access
- very central (just a 15 min walk to the museums like Pergamon or the TV-tower, few minutes with subway or tram at the Brandenburger Tor)
- every sunday you can find the biggest fleamarket + openair concerts here in the neighborhood
- big bed + sleeping couch
Trendy & central apt. w/ balcony
About this listing
Our lovely 60m2 apartment is located in Berlin Mitte, one of Berlin's most beautiful areas, a convenient 5-minute walk to Rosenthaler Platz (U8 tube station) and plenty of cool cafés and restaurants down the road!
Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, high-speed internet, bathtub, cosy balcony, wireless wifi sound system
The apartment is located in the Mitte district, close to Rosenthaler Platz (U8 subway). It's at the heart of a vibrant area that is known for its cutting edge stores, cafés, bars and restaurants. Spend some time relaxing at the beautiful park on Weinbergsweg, just a few steps further.
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Important info:
*Please take off your shoes at the entrance
*No smoking inside (there is a balcony for that)
*Leave the place approximately in the same condition you found it in (do dishes, take out trash, etc.)
Respect the neighbors, the furniture and be quite after 10pm.