Set in lovely landscaped gardens including pool spa and tennis court, this spacious apartment is in the heart of Melbourne's arts precinct. Just a short stroll from the city river and restaurants or hop on a tram from the stop outside the complex.
Location, Location, Location......!
+ free wifi and parking!
This is a spacious apartment on the edge of the city in the arts sector . Set in lovely landscaped gardens with a pool, spa, tennis court and gym for you to use, it’s the perfect base to explore the city and then come home to relax on the verander or by the pool.
Relax in comfort ....!
The beds are triple sheeted with Luxury Hotel standard Linen 100 % White cotton sheets that are professionally laundered for every new guest.
As well as its great location and the relaxed atmosphere of the complex, you will enjoy:
- ground floor apartment with easy access
- two double bedroom, two lovely comfortable queen size beds and your own wardrobe space. (If you want separate beds we can also put a single bed in either of the rooms)
- 1 spacious shared bathroom with shower and bath
- A separate toilet
- Living room with large TV, stereo, DVD and large DVD collection
- Free WiFi and your own TV in your room
- Front courtyard with BBQ overlooking gardens
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Fans in the warmer months and heaters in cooler months
- Kitchen and equipment that you are welcome to use
- Small supermarket, food outlets, bottle shop and chemist within 300 metres
Walking distance to all the major attractions.....!
Everything is so easy and convenient. Located in the middle of Melbourne's arts precinct we are literally a few minutes walk from the Victorian Arts Centre, Melbourne Recital Centre, Malthouse Theatre, Australian Centre for Contemporary Arts and the National Gallery of Victoria.
It's also just a short walk to the centre of the city and major attractions including:
• Crown Casino
• Southgate on the river with its vibrant shops, cafes and award winning restaurants
• the beautiful botanical gardens and Yarra River
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australian Tennis Centre and the Docklands Stadium
• Federation Square
. Flinders Street Railway Station
• South Melbourne Market to name a few!
Its so easy to get around .......!
If you don’t feel like walking there is a tram stop right outside our complex (Tram No. 1) which takes you into the city one way and the beach the other way! Or you can jump on the hire bikes across the road.
Added bonus ....
I use Melaleuca cleaning products - a truly excellent range of non-toxic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products which not only clean beautifully but are great for people with chemical allergies or those that like to keep their environmental imprint light!!
Your city oasis awaits … just relax and make yourselves at home.
The entire apartment is yours to use including fully equipped kitchen and lounge with TV and DVD player.
As well you have free unlimited access to:
- free wifi (no large downloads though please)
- an undercover secure car park
- solar heated pool
- heated outdoor spa (overlooking pool)
- floodlit tennis court
Общение с гостями
We always try to meet our guests on arrival to show you through the apartment and explain the many attractions Melbourne has to offer, as well as where the local supermarkets are and the easiest way to get around. As we live in the same complex we're also generally available at most times to answer any queries you may have.
Другие важные подробности
Detailed instructions on how to get to our apartment from the airport and city are shown on the airbnb site once a booking is made.
We need to know what time you plan to arrive so we can organise to meet you as there is no reception desk to leave keys. Check ins after 8pm may incur a surchage.
Just a couple of simple house rules:
No smoking inside
All shared spaces to be kept clean and tidy
Respect the other people who share the complex and adhere to body corporate rules i.e. no alcohol, glass, or smoking in pool, gym, spa or tennis court areas, no laundry on the front courtyard, abide by noise restrictions etc