This share house is located only 20 minutes away from Sapporo Station, in the heart of the city. With a spacious and relaxing living room, a modern kitchen, and private bedrooms, this share house is a great destination to enjoy Sapporo like a local.
• In our lovely share house there is a spacious living room where you can relax, a shared kitchen with wonderful kitchenware, and cozy bedrooms for privacy. One single bed and one futon are provided for your comfortable stay.
• There is a wonderful supermarket nearby that has all your grocery needs! This allows you the ability to cook in the shared kitchen with all the available cooking ware. Alternatively, the neighborhood is also full of delicious restaurants for you to try!
• Come enjoy the space with other airbnb guests, interact with locals and foreigners, eat fresh local food at home or at restaurants, and enjoy the mountains surrounding this beautiful area in Northern Japan!
• This property is your home away from home. We strive to make your stay as luxurious as staying at a high caliber hotel while achieving the comfort of living at your own home. During your stay we provide many amenities including, fresh towels and linens, quality grade shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, iron, and a kettle. The shared washing machine and dryer are free to use. We also have a TV for movies and free WiFi for all our guests to use!
• There are locks on each bedroom door for privacy.
• If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Общение с гостями
• We will be available to contact through the AirBnB messaging system.
• We want to be your acting concierge to provide any assistance you may need during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
For the availability of other rooms in this share house, please refer to the listings on my profile. There are four bedrooms in total.
We only have a few rules for you to follow during your stay.
A) Smoking — In this listing we ask that you do not smoke inside the property. This includes opening and smoking near the windows and smoking on the balcony.
B) Noise — There are many families situated all over Sapporo. We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very nice neighbors and want to be respectful in return. Please NO parties.
C) Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
D) Electricity — The last person to leave the common areas, please turn off the heater and the lights.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, we are more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely property. We look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your stay in Sapporo!
У этого хозяина 102 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My name is Ryo and I have been running a share house in Hometown Sapporo.
From my experience through many trips, I want to provide you with a nice experience
in the most enjoyable city of Hokkaido "Sapporo."
Sapporo is a rich environment with great distinct seasons
attracting you by full of delicious cuisine as well as rich cultural and nature.
I will make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
All the best,