Very large sunny room in 2bd apartment!
- Full-sized bed w/ clean linens & towels
- 30 sec walk to Greenpoint Av station
- Cozy, quiet neighborhood but 10 min walk to popular Williamsburg, 20 min to Manhattan
Fantastic bedroom in a 2bd apartment in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, where deep-rooted Polish establishments and old world charm have embraced a new generation of young, hip boutiques and restaurants.
- Full size bed with clean linens
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, toaster oven, microwave, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
- Full bath
- Wi-Fi (fast, reliable connection)
- Radiator / Air-conditioner (please notify me if AC is needed)
- Clean towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, etc.
- Check out the great bakeries and cafes for a light snack and coffee and the eclectic mix of delicious restaurants and hip bars for later
- 3 block walk to the waterfront and pier for views of the Manhattan Skyline and East River Ferry to take you to Manhattan or DUMBO
- Walking distance to Williamsburg, Smorgasburg and the Brooklyn Flea
TRAINS near the apartment:
- 1 block from the Greenpoint Av Station on the G subway line (light green line)
- 2 stops on the G to L train (2 stops to Manhattan (Union Square) or 1 stop to Williamsburg)
- 2 stops on the G to E train (1 stop to Manhattan (Midtown East), 2 stops to Fifth Ave)
- 2 stops on the G to M train (1 stop to Manhattan (Midtown East), 2 stops to Fifth Ave)
- 2 stops on the G to 7 train (3 stops to Grand Central Station, 5 stops to Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal)
- B62 (toward Williamsburg or Long Island City)
- B43 (toward Prospect Park)
- B24 (South Williamsburg and J/M/Z trains)
- 3 blocks from East River Ferry (Wall Street/Downtown Manhattan, Midtown East, DUMBO, etc.)
Respectful and clean guests please!
Would love to come back to happy neighbors and an intact apartment.
Check in /Check out:
Please let me know ahead of time if you would like to request a different check in / check out time.
Feel free to use the spices, condiments, utensils, pots/pans, etc. Please clean and put away any cookware/utensils you use and throw out any left overs.
Please no shoes past the front door of the apartment. Slippers will be provided.
No smoking in the apartment. Please smoke outside.
Please no visitors not on the Airbnb reservation in the apt/building. (Exceptions for relatives, etc. passing by. Please inquire)