L'Arca B&B is located in Via Messina (Porta Pia) in the city center, next to Via Veneto and Spanish Steps, in an apartment renovated and well cared for. It has 3 double rooms ( 1 twin) with extrabeds and bathrooms for personal use
The apartment offers good-sized double rooms, modern and carefully furnished and includes an orthopaedic bed, LCD TV and free Wi-Fi unlimited connection. There is the possibility of adding extra beds and cot/crib. Private bathrooms, well furnished kitchen, free buffet breakfast and tea/coffee facilities available.
Check-in from 11:00 to 20:00. Check-out before 11:00.
Please, inform us 2 days in advance about your expected time of arrival, 'cause we do not have a 24hours open reception.
At check-in we will give you the keys and at check-out you have to leave its on the table of the room.
Check-in after 20:00 and check-out after 11:00 only on request with extra charge. Non smoking in all rooms.
Общение с гостями
On arrival, you will be given a warm welcome and made to feel at home. We will also be glad to help you to ensure that you make the most out of your stay in Rome. Maps and guides availables.
Другие важные подробности
The tourist tax of the Municipality amounted to EUR 3,50 per night, per person (excluding children under 10 years of age ) must be paid in cash.
• Please inform us 2 days in advance about your expected time of arrival
• The keys must be returned upon departure, leaving them on the table of the room. The cost for lost keys is € 25.00
• The city tax of EUR 3,50 p.person p.night is to be paid in cash. No charge for children below 10 years
• Check-in is only by showing an identity document valid
• It is forbidden to bring non-paying guests and unregistered
• Check-in after 20:00 and Check-out after 11:00 only on request with extra charge 20 euros
• Non smoking in all rooms
• Please kindly switch off lights and other electrical appliances when you are out
• Leave the kitchen in order and put put the garbage into the buckets that are in the street
Traveling and knowing people of other cultures is essential for me. Books, music and movies are the alternative to travel.
Being a host is making guests feel at home, knowing people, and enjoying a cultural exchange.