Our comfortable one bedroom loft-style apartment is situated in a small secure complex in the heart of Northbridge's Chinatown.
Located on a quiet street, but close to transport, attractions, bars, restaurants and entertainment. The apartment has a lovely Mediterranean feel and includes a well equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and car park at your front door.
Welcome to Perth, we hope you enjoy your stay in our Funky Northbridge Apartment! Make yourself at home but please follow our house rules;
• Please look after our lovely apartment and leave in a clean & tidy condition.
• Please NO Smoking inside the apartment. You can smoke outside in the courtyard with the door closed, an ashtray is provided.
• No parties, gatherings, drugs or excessive alcohol.
• This is a residential apartment block, so please respect the residents and common areas and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10pm.
• Please ensure the air conditioning/heating/lights are switched off whenever leaving the apartment to conserve energy.
• We require a booking for all guests, including children. No extra guests other than those confirmed in the reservation please.
• Please supervise and clean up after children.
У этого хозяина 98 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi we're Jo & Ray!
We love to travel, immersing ourselves in other cultures and trying new cuisines! We've spent a few years travelling through Europe, Asia and Africa visiting over 40 countries and counting!
We stayed in Air BnB's in Paris, London, Malta, Ireland, Australia & NZ so far and have had some wonderful experiences with lovely hosts. So we decided to set up an Air BnB property in our fantastic home city of Perth and welcome travellers from all over the world.
Perth has so much to offer; it's an awesome growing city, easy to get around, great weather and beaches, great coffee & food, wonderful outdoors lifestyle and lots of fun things to do.
We have a funky apartment in the heart of Northbridge - Perth's cultural, restaurant and entertainment area where you'll find us most weekends dining out, cruising around on our bikes or enjoying a local festival.
We look forward to hearing from you!