Located across the street from WA State Convention Center and just two blocks from the downtown retail corridor, this 2-bedroom penthouse is sure to amaze. Professionally cleaned before each stay, includes fully renovated bath and hardwood floors. My condo is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
Why book an expensive hotel room when you can stay in a beautiful Penthouse condominium in the heart of downtown Seattle for a fraction of the cost?
This newly renovated two-bedroom, one-bath unit offers over 800 sq. ft. of living space and great views of the surrounding city. The unit is professionally cleaned before every guest stay and comes equipped with all of the luxuries that you would expect from a hotel. (And even some -- like a full washer and dryer -- that you wouldn't!)
The unit includes complimentary Kudos Spa toiletries, local coffee and tea, 100 mbps high speed internet, and basic cable TV. Full list of amenities appears below.
A large parking space may be reserved for only $15/day.
In-unit amenities include:
- Washer and dryer
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, plates, pots, pans, and utensils
- Dining table and chairs (table large enough to seat 4)
- Pantry items like Condiments, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Sugar, etc.
- Coffeemaker with complimentary local coffee and tea
- Broadband high speed internet up to 100 mbps
- Flatscreen TV with Cable and XBOX 360
- Amazon Fire TV allows you to access free movies on Amazon; browse Netflix, Hulu, and more
- Complimentary Kudos Spa travel-size toiletries
- Two bedrooms, each with memory foam mattress (1 Queen, 1 Full)
- One Full size sleeping sofa bed in living room
- One Sofa that can be flipped down as a futon in living room
- Ample hot water for shower supplied through central boiler (never runs out of hot water)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Work desk
- Two Portable Air Conditioners
Building amenities include a panoramic roof deck and secured access for occupants.
An uncovered, large parking space within building property may be reserved for $15 per day. Please indicate it in your inquiry if you plan on bringing a car.
Other nearby parking options: street parking for $4 per hour or Convention Center Garage parking for $28 per day.
Общение с гостями
We respect your privacy. We do not enter the condo without your permission. If you require housekeeping service during your stay please contact Connie directly. Additional cleaning fee will apply.
iPhone and Android users can download "August Smart Lock" app to self check-in and check-out. Once you have the app, your phone will become your key to the condo.
Другие важные подробности
* Early Check-in and Late Check-out may be available upon request.
1. No pets
2. HOA enforces no-smoking policy in all units and 25-feet around building
3. No illicit substances (including Marijuana)
4. Keep noise to reasonable volume (out of respect for neighbors)
Violation of the above rules can result in forfeiture of occupant's deposit.
Our housekeepers work hourly. If the condo is left extremely dirty, you may be charged an excessive cleaning fee.
С 01 март 2018 - 31 октябрь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.
Seattle is a fun town and it has many things to offer in all seasons of the year. I lived in this condo for 4 years before moving to the suburbs. I love the neighborhood and the people in the building. The building is right off the busy Pike Street, yet the unit is facing a quiet park. Whether you come here for work or play, I'm here to help make your Seattle experience a memorable one!