My 1 bedroom apt comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a quiet corner of the building. Very easy access to the E, M, G, 7 trains, and the East River Ferry.
My home is my sanctuary. That's the feeling I need in a home. It's very spacious, and not just by NYC standards. I've taken great care in curating the space, the footprint, layout, and overall mood. It's extremely inviting, warm, and revitalizing.
- The living room: has a lovely separate dining area that seats four. Comfy couch to kick your feet up and relax after a day of walking.
- The kitchen: I love to cook, so cookware is abundant, if you feel the urge to whip something up. And since it's so close to the grocery store, it'd be extremely easy.
- The bedroom: has a queen size bed with a latex hypoallergenic memory foam mattress (think tempurpedic style). The comforter is also hypoallergenic. There are fresh clean linens and towels in the closet adjacent to the bedroom and restroom.
- The restroom: has a full tub shower with a powerful showerhead.
The living space includes a fully equipped kitchen, TV with connection to AppleTV, Netflix, HBO GO, and Showtime, and high-speed WiFi.
- Please take off your shoes after you enter.
- NO children
- NO pets
- NO smoking
- DO NOT turn on radiators, especially in the bedroom. It is warm in the apartment w/out them on.
- DO NOT use washer/dryer. It's finicky and difficult. If you need to do laundry, there's a laundromat across the street.
- ONLY those guests on the reservation are allowed in the apartment.