This mountain cabin is a great back woods getaway within minutes of superb skiing, hiking, and biking. It comfortably sleeps 8 with access to a community center with indoor/outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis/basketball courts, gym, & more.
This secluded "home in the treetops" awaits you in the heart of the White Mountains. Come enjoy a beautiful ski/nature getaway with your family and friends 8 miles from Waterville Valley, 20 miles from Loon, 24 miles from Canon, and plenty of hiking and biking.
- Master bedroom with a queen size bed, full bathroom with tub shower, private balcony. There is a cubby style loft in the bedroom that is great for kids to play in or even bring sleeping bags and have a slumber party.
- Loft with full size futon
2nd level (main floor):
- Living room with new sectional sofa, gas stove, flat panel TV, access to deck.
- Kitchen with 2-stool breakfast bar that opens to living room, dinner table with seating for 4 to 5 (with 2 on the cool snowboard bench). Kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs and includes stove, oven, microwave, electric griddle, dishwasher, and Keurig (you will need to bring your own K-cups or ground coffee). There's a large coffee percolator too which is better for larger parties.
- Bedroom with full size bed and a set of bunk beds
- Full bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Mud room with bench for hanging your coats/hats/etc and kicking off your snowy boots
- 400 sq. foot wraparound deck with seating and brand new Weber propane grill
- Ground level fire pit
We have WiFi Internet Access throughout the house. Along with basic Cable TV in the living room we have Chromecast so you can stream to the TV if you know how. We have a great selection of DVDs for both kids and adults and a Wii system with a handful of games including Just Dance (kids love it!). The master bedroom has a TV and DVD player as well.
There is no on street parking but the driveway can accommodate 4-5 cars in the winter months. 7-8 in the warmer seasons. The cars will need to be single file though so you'll want to make sure the main mode of transport is parked closest to the road.
I employ a self check-in system so there is no need to meet. Instructions will be given with plenty of time on how to check in and check out.
We have WiFi Internet Access throughout the house. Along with basic Cable TV in the living room we have Chromecast so you can stream to the TV if you know how. We have a Wii system with a handful of games including Just Dance (kids love it!) and a great selection of DVDs. The master bedroom has a TV and DVD player as well.
There is no on street parking but the driveway can accommodate 4-5 cars in the winter months. The cars will need to be single file though so make sure the main mode of transport is parked closest to the road. The main road up to the house is fairly steep and can get icy in the winter. I recommend 4WD vehicles.
I provide two guest passes to the Community Center which will get two adults in for free. Additional adults are $20 each no weekends and holiday, and $10 each on weekdays. Children 7 and under get in for free.
Общение с гостями
This is a maximum 8 person rental and guest headcount will be verified during check-in. I will be available for questions at any time during your stay.
Check-in: 2pm. Just make sure you can find everything and test the electronics (remotes can be confusing and I'd rather get a call at 2pm than 2am on this). All linens are provided.
No smoking in the house and do not leave the wood stove burning unattended.
Check-out: 10am. Strip the linens off the beds and place on floor in mud room downstairs by the washer/dryer. Leave trash in bins on deck and recycling in white bins inside. If the recycling bins fill up you can empty them in the clear trash bags provided and place in green bins outside. Leave sink empty. Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start cycle. Sign guest book!