KONEA 142 - BOTTOM FLOOR on the quiet NORTH side CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Rated the #3 resort in the state of Hawaii by Conde Nast traveler!
Enjoy the wide open spacious feeling with 11 foot vaulted ceilings ~ only on the GROUND FLOOR ~ and 1,230 square feet of interior living space, with 2 master suites and an open living and dining room and kitchen floor plan. Open the entire glass wall to a large lanai with outdoor dining and lounging furniture, bordering your own lawn area!
This private oasis is uniquely located in the quiet North corner of this luxury resort. Enjoy the wide open spacious feeling with 11 foot vaulted ceilings (only on the GROUND FLOOR) and 1,230 square feet of interior living space, with 2 master suites and an open living and dining room and kitchen floor plan.
Pool maintenance - 2 of 3 pools will be closed 9/18-10/25, 1 will remain closed till 11/18/17. Rates discounted!
Over sized custom glass doors open the entire wall to an large lanai with outdoor dining and lounging furniture, bordering your own private lawn area – you get 420 square feet of lanai and garden!
From there it is a short walk of one minute down a beautifully manicured grassy walkway to the pools, beach, gas BBQ area with Viking grills, and Duke's Restaurant and Bar.
Surrounded by beautiful tropical vegetation, the back yard is the most private at Honua Kai due to the exceptional landscaping, and our unique location on the Northern border of the resort with a fence hidden by a hedge providing ultimate privacy. Quickest access to the beach, pools, BBQs, and Restaurant. You may also choose to walk out the front door of our condo which is situated right by the door to the interior courtyard. Either way, you can reach all of the stunning outdoor attractions of this gorgeous resort faster than almost everyone else staying here - they have to take the elevator! You'll only use the elevator to get to the underground parking garage. Our ground floor location is so convenient for hanging out at the pools or beach to pop into your own condominium to use the bathroom, freshen your drink, have a snack, or grab some of the provided snorkeling equipment, boogie boards, or beach chairs! Right around the corner in the same building is the gym for an invigorating workout with weights, cardio, or yoga classes and the spa offers treatments for indulgent pampering. You know you deserve it!
Honua Kai is the newest and most exciting resort in West Maui, with the luxury Konea tower completed in 2011. It offers all the conveniences of home and all the amenities of a luxury hotel resort and spa. It is beautifully landscaped with lush tropical gardens and swaying palms. Take time to enjoy all the features of the 3 naturally landscaped pools, 4 hot tubs, numerous Viking BBQs, restaurant and coffee shop / deli, and the world famous Ka’anapali North Beach just steps beyond. There is a reef right in front of the resort, great for snorkeling with the turtles and you can enjoy walks down the boardwalk all the way past Black Rock with its world famous cliff jumping and snorkeling down to Whaler’s village with all its wonderful shops and restaurants. My favorites are the Tommy Bahama store and the Hula Grill Restaurant.
WHY choose our Ground Floor Unit Konea 142 at Honua Kai:
- Ultimate ground floor convenience with the front and back doors located a minute away from the 3 pools, beach, BBQ area, gym, spa, Duke's Restaurant, and underground garage.
- Extra high 11 foot ceilings, spacious lanai with dining/lounging furniture and your own private lawn.
- Peek view of the Pacific ocean from the lanai/garden - which itself is 420 square feet.
- Very private and quiet location within resort with tropical landscaping around our lawn.
- luxurious 750 thread count sheets!
- What you see is what you get (vs. hotel booking gives no choices on the exact unit to stay in) These pictures are of my unit.
- You'll be personally greeted with Aloha by my on island representative Michelle Camina when you arrive and she'll show you around Honua Kai.
WHAT our unit offers:
• Fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art Bosch appliances and granite slab counter tops.
• Spacious bathrooms with separate tubs, glass door showers and double granite slab vanities.
• A king size bed in each bedroom suite (one of which can be split into 2 twins).
• A queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
• Large flat screen HD TV’s in every room each with a DVD/CD/Blueray player and lots of movies for all ages. Living room got a 65 inch Samsung 4K UHD TV with a Playstation 4 in January 2017
• Wi-fi/Internet access, cable, and telephone with free long distance to US and Canada.
• Beach towels and additional linens & towels.
• Rates that are 20% TO 30% OFF INTRAWEST MANAGEMENT RATES and all the SERVICE you'll need for a great getaway, with all these pluses you DON'T get from INTRAWEST:
• Quality Boogie Boards.
• Sets of Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Tommy Bahama beach chairs.
• Tommy Bahama beach umbrella.
• Portable rechargeable bluetooth wireless stereo speaker system for indoors or to take with you.
• Plenty of good quality cooking and serving utensils including BBQ tools and cooler.
• FAMILY FRIENDLY - Pack & Play portable crib, portable high chair / booster, kid's dishes & sippy cups, hooded kids beach towels.
ABOUT Honua Kai:
- Honua Kai is the newest luxurious beachfront 'condo-tel' in West Maui (completed in 2010).
- Honua Kai is ranked the #2 resort in West Maui and #4 resort in all of Maui.
- Honua Kai resort and spa has received AAA's coveted and rare 4 Diamond award.
- On-site restaurants, poolside food & drink service, valet & bell service, concierge, beach activities desk, 24-hour fitness center, full service spa, Viking gas BBQ grills, etc.
- 3 themed pools in the massive aquatic playground! Intimate/quiet/adult pool, a larger infinity edge pool, a lazy river, a large central pool with slide, 2 waterfall grottos, shallow sandy bottom pool for kids + multiple hot tubs.
- Snorkeling and swimming with turtles and tropical fish right in front of the resort.
- The boardwalk along the beach leads to Black Rock and Whaler’s Village with its wonderful shopping and restaurants.
- Located on world famous Kaanapali Beach, ranked one of the top 5 beaches in the world.
- Enjoy whale watching and amazing sunsets from the resort, as well as views of neighboring islands Lanai and Molokai to the West and the West Maui Mountains to the East.
No Daily Resort Fees, pay for parking only:
• $15 daily Parking fee for underground self parking or valet. No daily resort fee.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
- Times supermarket (open until 2 a.m.).
- The 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe.
- Pizza Paradiso (+ serves gelato, kebabs, etc.).
- Subway Sandwiches.
- Video/DVD rental store (no membership needed).
- Soup Nutz's (superb fresh soups) & Java Jazz Bar & Grille with Live Music.
- ABC Convenience Store.
- Nachos Grande mexican restaurant.
- Slappy Cakes (fun place, you cook your own custom pancakes on a griddle at your table).
My availability calendar is always up to date!
Hawaii Tax Id: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
-3 Massive themed pools covering acres and acres, including waterfalls, beaches, 125 foot long waterslide, lazy river, infinity pool, and 4 hot tubs throughout the aquatic playground. Pool maintenance - 2 of 3 pools will be closed 9/18-10/25, 1 will remain closed till 11/18/17.
-Duke's Restaurant and Bar is on site and offers casual or formal dining serving all meals, full bar, with happy hour specials and pool service.
-Spa with all treatments onsite on our floor of our building.
-Fully equipped gym next to the Spa.
-Underground secure parking, you can park steps from the elevator that opens steps from our condo's front door.
Общение с гостями
I interact with guests as much or as little as they like. I have hired a personal greeter to meet you at the resort to show you around. I am always available by phone, text, or email to answer questions or handle any issues that might arise. I've prepared a comprehensive set of useful information which I email to guests and also provide in the form of an application for smart phones, computers, tablets, etc.
Другие важные подробности
Having visited Maui more than a twenty times, I'm a pretty good travel guide. I will email you a summary of my recommendations for local dining and activities and will send you an invite to use a smartphone app so that all of the same useful information will be accessible from any device that connects to the internet. TAX ID TA (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
INSTANT BOOKINGS MUST FILL A CALENDAR GAP OR THEY WILL BE CANCELLED. Exceptions may be made if the check in is on the afternoon that another guest checked out in the morning OR the check out is on the morning that another guest checks in on that afternoon.
Owner can't approve stays that leave significant unbooked nights (e.g. I normally can't have just 2-4 open nights before your check in, but 5+ open nights are ok). “Back to back” reservations - welcomed! (Sometimes required to fill calendar gaps).
Minimum Stay may be flexible on back to back (no gap between stay) bookings. Please inquire.
$20 + tax for sofa bed linens.
Sofa bed has an upgraded mattress, with a layer of memory foam on top of a layer of firm foam. Our son liked it so much he got one at home in Nevada for his birthday.
Rates and availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Current Resort Fees (paid separately): $15/day + tax parking.
No smoking (except in designated areas of the resort). No pets (service animals welcome). Guests are responsible for damages (I do not charge for minor items).
У этого хозяина 16 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a 48 year old fireman, married with a family of six. My North Lake Tahoe vacation rental home has been in my family since the eighties. Renting it out allows us to keep it and enjoy beautiful Lake Tahoe. I practiced law in California for 10 years and still am an inactive member of the California Bar but I prefer fighting fires to fighting other lawyers.
I take great pride in this home and have gone to great lengths to make my guests comfortable and entertained. I pride myself on my customer service.
In May 2014 I purchased a second vacation rental property, a 1230 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bath ground floor condominium at the fabulous Honua Kai Resort & Spa on Kaanapali Beach in West Maui, Hawaii. Honua Kai was recently rated the #3 resort in the entire state by readers of Conde Nast.