Charming 3 room flat in Prenzlauerberg. Fully equiped with all - 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, wa-ma, internet, full bath, big kitchen with everything, close to public transport, restraunts, shopping, bars, scene neighborhood 2 blocks- but very quiet.
can confortably sleep 6 -3 couples or 3 individuals, each has a room with a door to close. And it has a lovely fireplace for those winter nights. Full and functional kitchen, bathtub, - all you need.
guest can use every room.
Общение с гостями
most of the time my neighboor hans wedenig is the person who you can communicate with, get the key and leave the key with and in general if anything happens he is incharge as most of the times I am not there. His number wil be given privately in order to pick upt the key.
Другие важные подробности
Great neighboor who will help in case you need anything.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the house - Only on the balcony.
2. Please keep it down and do your partying in a bar or club NOT at home. This is a residential house and rules are after 10pm quiet. They are very strict about it - so please DO NOT make party in my flat and be quiet when returning home nights.
3. DO NOT download using my internet. It is illegal in Germany and they will prosecute which I will definitely pass on to you if you ignore this rule! It has happened to the tune of 1400 euros...for one downloaded movie. DON'T do it! thanks!
4. When leaving -
1. take down your garbage...bins are in the back house.
2. strip your beds and leave the sheets by the wash maschine in the kitchen.
3. empty your food from the fridge and take bath supplies you brought with you.
4. return keys to Hans - the neightboor above my flat.
Hi, I am an artist and body worker. I live in Berlin. I am originally from the USA. I grew up in Guatemala. And then we moved to Seattle. I lived 6 years in New York. Then moving to this fantastic city Berlin, where I have lived for 12 years! I love to travel and meet new people. I like to cook, to learn and to experience new places and people. I love life, and live curious!