Just minutes from Austin's main attractions, entire 400 sq ft attached apartment in desirable Tarrytown (1940s) neighborhood with living room, bedroom and bath. We are licensed by the City of Austin to operate a Short Term Rental. STR Permit #026841. City of Austin 9% Hotel Occupancy Tax Included In Price!
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION AND HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING
GUEST MUST MEET THESE AIRBNB REQUIREMENTS:
• Profile photo of guest face (i.e., guest profile photo must show closeup, clear view of face of guest). No group photos, drawings, clip art, etc.
• Confirmed email and phone number
• Payment information
• Agreement to House Rules
• Government-issued ID verified identities
• For instant booking, guest must have previously booked on AirBnB, be recommended by other AirBnB hosts, and have no negative reviews
• Invitees: Permission from hosts required prior to guest inviting or otherwise permitting anyone not included in reservation onto the property.
• No pets
• No smoking
• No parties
• Guest must be respectful. Property is a quiet residential neighborhood
• If you plan to go out partying and return to our property in a party mode, please book elsewhere
• Guest(s) and invitees must come and go quietly
• No coming and going from property after 1 AM
• No drinking outdoors
• Number of guests requested may not exceed listing maximum.
• Children 2 years old and older allowed with parent, child is considered a guest
• Check in time 3 pm
• Check out time 12 pm
• No third party booking
• No discounts after booking
• No firearms
• No registered sex offenders
• Holdovers: If a guest remains in possession of the premises for any period (the "Holdover Period") after the agreed booking period without obtaining, in advance, the host's written consent, the guest will pay, for each hour of the Holdover Period, 25% of the average daily rate (the "Average Daily Rate”) that the guest paid for the stay prior to the Holdover Period , up to a maximum per day during the Holdover Period of 5 times the Average Daily Rate or the maximum amount allowed by law of the State of Texas, if any, whichever is less. However, if the State of Texas does not provide a maximum amount allowed by law, the maximum per day during the Holdover Period shall be 5 times the Average Daily Rate.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We enjoy hosting AirBnB travelers. Both of us work from home and are nearly always available to our AirBnB guests. We've also stayed in AirBnB rentals ourselves numerous times all over the U.S. and in Europe (France, Germany, Britain, Scotland, Ireland, the Netherlands). Anthony is an Intellectual Property Attorney, and Susan is a Registered Patent Agent. We have a 21 year old son (attending UT Austin Cockrell School of Engineering) and an 18 year old daughter (will attend UT Austin McCombs Business School this fall). Go Horns :-)