AMENITIES INCLUDED! (parking, wifi, movies, amazon echo, HBO, Showtime and more) Hang out with our welcoming locals or take tours of the area to experience first hand the intoxicating vibe that embraces downtown! We are just steps away from shops, galleries, restaurants, cafes, and events!
We are centrally located in the famous Waikiki area of Honolulu! Minutes of walking away from shopping, restaurants, and the beach!
We warmly welcome you to The Heart Studio. A recent remodel (with exception to the bathroom) will surely make your stay pure enjoyment. We've packed it full of amenities, new kitchen appliances, and new flooring.
A perfect place for travelers, honeymooners, conference attendees, short-term assignments.
Our unit features at no extra expense:
- Covered Parking Stall (6feet2inches / 187cm clearance)
- high speed WiFi
- King Size Bed
- Newly renovated kitchen (full size fridge, cooktop, full size microwave), living area
- 42' HD-LCD TV
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, Showtime, Apple TV
- dozens of movies on iTunes
- Expanded Cable TV with DVR
- Amazon Echo digital assistant
- Spotify music
- New split unit air conditioning
- Blow dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Our building has security features that restrict access to the elevators and building (after 6PM). These are accessed with a key fob we provide you during your stay.
- Our unit is on the same floor as the swimming pool if you feel like staying close and enjoying a refreshing dip.
- Washer/dryer room on same floor.
Общение с гостями
I make it my top priority to be readily available for my guest. Feel free to contact me for any questions or assistance.
-Pack and Play for infants available on request.
-Pets are not allowed
-Smoking is prohibited
-The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or is facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
-There is no daily housekeeping service.
Born and raised in Hawaii, I absolutely love to travel. I had the privilege to extensively travel for work, and through that gained greater appreciation for a good host. I've been in the hospitality industry my entire career, serving and hosting for others truly is a passion of mine.
Life Motto: "Kina'ole" Doing the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, in the right place, for the right individual, for the right reason, with the right feeling, the first time.
Mahalo for checking out the site, look forward to hearing from you!