This 2BR + LOFT & 2BA condo sleeps 8 people very comforably & offers AMAZING views, many amenities & easy access to many activities including hiking & skiing and numerous hot tubs & pools. It is centrally located between Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail and Copper.
Unbelievable sunshine and views, located 15 minutes from Keystone, 20 from Breckenridge and Copper, and 30 from Vail!
This condo has 2 full bathrooms and 2 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed. The open loft has a queen size bed and bunk beds with a full size bed on bottom and a twin on the top.
There is free wifi and cable TV. The living room has a 55' Smart TV, and the two bedrooms each have their own TVs as well.
One reserved covered car port is included plus ample open parking.
After a long day of outdoor adventures, whether it be skiing, hiking or outlet shopping, relax in one the many clubhouses which feature hot tubs, pools, pool tables, racquetball ball court, tennis court, charcoal grills, tether ball, and horse shoes.
Guests will have access to all of the 4 clubhouses and the amenities listed above.
Easy access to I-70. Centrally located between several major ski resorts. Close to great restaurants and grocery stores and dozens of outlet stores.
You will have access to the entire condo, including dishes, pots/pans, kitchen gadgets and even spices and olive oil for cooking.
Общение с гостями
We live a couple of hours away but are always available by phone, text or email for any questions, tips or suggestions of things to do in the area.
- This is our second home that we spend a lot of time relaxing and getting away from the busy city and we appreciate you taking good care of it while you are here.
- Check-out is promptly at 10 am and there may be $100 fine if you are not out by that time. Housekeeping is very busy up here and they lose money if they have to come back later.
- During the busy season, we will do everything we can to get you in for an early check-in, but we cannot guarantee it. If you enter the condo before 4 pm without our prior approval, you may be accessed a $50 fine. It's for the safety of our housekeepers in case they are still cleaning.
- If you move things around, we ask that you please put them back.
- Please replace the firewood if you use it.
- Yes, there is a cleaning fee to cover normal things like changing sheets/towels, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and the like. Please do not trash the place, as that is not covered in the cleaning fee and will be reported to us by housekeeping. This could incur an additional charge. Totally a bummer that we even have to say this, but sadly it has happened.
- There is absolutely no smoking (of anything) in the house or on the balcony.
- No pets, sorry.
- Please be kind and considerate of the neighbors. They are our friends.
I am a computer geek that loves to travel the world, experience other cultures and enjoy all types of food. Right now, our life mostly revolves around our 2 little ones, and we love to expose them to outdoor adventures whenever we can. Maybe one day we will get to travel internationally again or even have an uninterrupted meal! :-)
We love hosting our Airbnb family in our mountain condo when we aren't there ourselves, and we especially love to hear how much people enjoy it. We hope you will stay at our place and enjoy it as much as we do!