My unit can accommodate 2 , but please take note, NOT TOO TALL. Accessible to all types of transportation- bus, taxi, FX,etc.Located in a NO FLOOD area.
My loft type unit can accommodate 1 to 2 persons or 2 single foam mattresses can be combined for a small family.
Available in the unit:
*It measures 26.06sqm (15.12 sqm for the main floor plus 10.94 sqm loft bedroom)
*1 airconditioning unit
*0.5 toilet and bath
*induction cooker with cooking wares, juicer and rice cooker
*dining table with 4 chairs
*folding wood table
*32" TV with cable in the living room/Smart TV
*TV in the loft for DVD/USB
*2 single foam mattresses
* basic necessities to help you for 2 to 4 days depending on your stay.
#6 storey building - just perfect for people who are suffering from acrophobia (fear of heights)
#gazebo and barbecue area on the roofdeck
#jacuzzi/wading pool on the ground floor
#lobby + 24-hour security guaranteed
Общение с гостями
I'm far away from home so my cousin and my aunt will be there to assist you all the way. But, I'm always a message away if you have any concerns and I promise to be right back as soon as I can.
They are very hospitable. I've stayed in their place everytime I go to Manila (before I got this unit), and they are just a wonderful hosts not only to me but also to my friends. So, Im pretty sure that they will be just as accommodating to my guest/s.
Другие важные подробности
Actually designed for Filipino size/(URL HIDDEN) we can not accommodate tall people in the unit =)
I don't have my own parking space but a slot is available for rent with the building management.
*** WATER AND ELECTRICITY BILLS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE***
Sorry for this lengthy house rule, but, we just have to modify and be specific due to the experience we just had.
***If you have any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to let me know.
1.The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details, unless agreed to by us. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged.
2.Unfortunately, Rockfort Makati Boutique Residences policy does not permit pets.
3.All our apartments are non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to withhold the non-smoking deposit from the security deposit once we become aware of smoking in the unit. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
4.You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
5.Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
6. As we are in in a residential area, we do ask that you limit noise. After 9PM, we request that you keep all noise to conversational levels only. Noise levels must be inaudible from neighboring properties.
7.All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to our neighbors or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
8.Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
9. ENTRY OF PREMISES: With Guest’s permission, which is hereby given, Owner or Owner’s representative may enter the premises during reasonable daylight hours without securing prior permission from Guest, but shall give Guest notice of such entry immediately prior if possible and immediately thereafter. For inventory and maintenance purposes a property management employee of the Owner may need to enter the premises. The same permission procedure applies as above. In any emergency, Owner or Owner’s servicing agents may enter the premises at any time without permission of Guest for the purposes of making repairs to alleviate such emergency. If Guest abandons or vacates premises, Owner may, at his option, terminate this agreement, re-enter the premises and remove all Guest's property.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
1.Check In is after 2 pm and Check Out is before 11 AM,unless otherwise advised. While we are happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at that time.
BREAKAGE AND LOSSES
1.You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property or contents will be charged. Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property. This also includes removal of linen & towels.
2. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
3.Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than reasonable cleaning. This will be charged using your security deposit.
4. We will check the guests photo ID to verify identity for security purposes upon check-in so please secure/prepare one.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Water and electricity usage are included in your rate if you're staying for a short term period. Electric and water meter will be read upon check-in and check-out. 15kw/night is generously allowed for electric usage, an excess will be charged accordingly or as agreed. On the other hand, for long term rents (more than a month). Guest will pay for the electric and water consumption. Electric and water meter will be read upon check-in and check-out and will be calculated based on the rate from previous bill.
2. Standard cleaning will be done upon check-out, and the fee is included in your rate. Thus, you are expected to maintain the cleanliness during your stay as nobody will come for a cleaning service. If you request for a cleaning service though, this will be for an extra charge.
3. The owners are not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept for 4 weeks before discarding. It is the guests responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope in order for us to return the items.