Our beautiful studio is located in the peaceful area of Squaw Valley, in a dead end street with limited traffic which add to your retreat. It is the perfect retreat for 2 guests. You can enjoy walking along the beautiful Squaw Valley meadow to the Village (0.8 miles) and go for a bite or do some shopping....very short drive....Hiking Granite Peak or Shirley Canyon, biking or roller blade along the meadow and the Truckee River to Tahoe City, Downhill skiing, snowshoeing.
Our studio is perfect for 2 guests ( 280 Sq Ft). Enjoy the view of the mountain through your window!
The kitchenette is really well equipped with 2 burner stove, mini fridge and microwave. It is furnished with all you need to cook and eat : plates, silverware, glasses, cups, pots and pans, coffee maker (no filter need), toaster, kettle, ... You can relax on a comfortable Queen size bed (linen provided) or use the sofa. TV and WIFI are available in the studio. Our bathroom includes a shower, with soap and shampoo provided. If you need, there is a iron and iron board available in the studio.
The studio is located in our main house but guests have their main entrance which makes it private. Guests do not have access to our main house. They will share their main hallway with only one other studio. From there, they have their own door to their studio.
Easy parking space! We do have a parking space available for you in our upper driveway right in front of your apartment.
We are making the check in and check out very easy...Self check in and out...
Общение с гостями
We like to give our guests their space but we are definitely available to help if they need anything....Feel free to ask any questions as they would come up...we are more than happy to help our guests when needed...
Другие важные подробности
The 10 % Placer County Transient Occupancy Taxes are included in our prices!
- No pets, No party and absolutely NO smoking on the property
- Please bring your own ingredients to cook. We do not provide any food or beverage
- Guests access the studio through hallway shared with one other studio and will not have access to the main house.
- Please park at the upper driveway. Space for 2 cars so leave some space for the other guests. From November 1st through April 30th, it is prohibited to park on the street. Placer County needs to be able to remove the snow at all time and even if there is no snow, the law is still applicable. The rest of the year, you can park on the street if it is more convenient for you.
- We are living in a mountain area in California and do have black bears around. They are really looking for food, not looking for people but they can really create damages to property. So to avoid having them break in, windows and doors need to be close at ALL TIME when you are not in; Do not leave food, drinks, lipstick, toothpaste in your car and close windows, lock doors... If you need to get rid of your garbage, please let us know and we will take care of them (garbage cannot be left outside). If rules are not followed, the guests will be responsible for any damage caused to property due to a bear break in.
- Quiet time at 10:00 PM
- Check out at 10:00 AM. Please leave the key on the door and let us know thay you checked out. Please contact us if you need to arrange for late check out
We have been in the United States for many years. My husband is from France and I grew up in Belgium. We both speak french. We are surrounded by our children and grand children. Sport takes a main place in our family between downhill and cross country skiing, mountain biking, downhill biking and hiking. We do have a family business in the construction, my husband as the general contractor and myself as the bookkeeper.