This house has it all! Located in a great neighbourhood (major intersection Bathurst & St. Clair) with great indie shops, located close to the metro and a great grocery store. Enjoy being close to downtown but away from the hustle and bustle.
Welcome to our home! We hope that we can make your stay an enjoyable one. We offer a quiet, cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house situated in a great neighbourhood. Both the master and the guest bedroom have double beds and plenty of storage space for your needs.
Located in Toronto’s west end, you are a 10-12 minute walk from the St. Clair West subway station (Yellow line) or a 5-minute bus ride with a bus stop located just steps from us. Approximately 30 minutes door- to-door to King and Yonge Street for those wishing to access the financial district or the Eaton Centre and other attractions.
Also nearby is a large grocery store, a pharmacy, and several shops/restaurants for all your traveling needs. For those with a car, we do have two free private parking spaces at the back of the house.
If you're interested in weekend Farmer's Markets, nearby is the Wychwood Barns Farmer's Market year-round on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Lots of great local produce and unique gift ideas.
* Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, pots/pans, and cooking utensils)
* Manchurian hardwood throughout main level
* 2 private parking spaces
* Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
* Backyard with veggie garden (beets, lettuce, beans etc.)
* Access to a BBQ
* Within walking distance to Toronto’s famous Casa Loma
* Just a short walk to Forest Hill Village which has cute little retail and coffee shops
* 35-minute walk or 15-minute streetcar ride to Toronto’s infamous Yonge Street
* Close to highway 401 and a 20-minute drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport
We kindly ask no smoking or pets. Also, we keep our home in impeccable shape and we would ask you do similar when staying here. We may need to ask you to take the garbage bins out once a week if applicable. We will let you know if it's needed.
If you are interested in a one, two or three month stay, we would be happy to accommodate
Being a native Torontonian, I am always keen to provide loads of fun things to do in the city be it sightseeing, dining-out, or touring Toronto’s great neighbourhoods. :)
Общение с гостями
I'm committed to responding to my guests as quickly as possible and am always available for questions.
Другие важные подробности
I love my home very much and take great pride in hosting my guests. The house is comfortable and has all of the amenities you'll need for a great stay.
Please no smoking or pets on premise and do keep it clean!
Be kind and respectful to neighbours.