Quiet and confortable room, located in the most vibrant and lovely part of town: Bairro Alto - the city's bohemian haunt of artists and writers, famous for it´s inspiring light - where everything happens.
You'll find the room to be spacious, quiet, cosy and bright, located in the most vibrant, picturesque and beautifull part of town. It's right in the center of historical Lisbon: in BAIRRO ALTO. You'll be close to everything.
You'll only need to take a few steps walking to check out the fancy trendy shops, enjoy beautifull and healthy portuguese food, listen to FADO, wonder from bar to bar and experience all kind of music and environment BAIRRO has to offer... go to the theatre, museums... whatever... since you're right in the midle of action and culture.
You're also 5/10min. walking distance for lots of cool spots like PRINCIPE REAL, BICA, CHIADO, PINK STREET - Cais do Sodré. 15min. from ALFAMA and MOURARIA...
You're also just a few steps close to every mean of transportation:
- 1 min. from the mythical tram 28;
- 10 min. from Cais do Sodré;
- 10 min. from Rossio's Station;
- 5 min. from the subway.
And, don't forget, you can just walk up the street to enjoy and experiment BAIRRO ALTO's famous party nights.
And althought you're nearby all the fuzz my place is located in the quiet part of BAIRRO ALTO, so if you just want to rest quiet and peacefully at night, you'll find no trouble sleeping. :)
My house's got two floors and the room is in the second floor, so you must count on extra stair with steep steps, plus is on th 3rd floor of an 19th century building - it's got no lift. The room is quite large and bright, and the bed's very confortable, but if you got trouble sleeping with light this might not be your best choice. It's got wi-fi and a tv(not cable), and the bathroom's downstairs.
Другие важные подробности
ABOUT CHECK IN:
From JULY to SEPTEMBER, you can CHECK IN any time after 11am, but you will allways have to tell me what time are you arriving, so that I can organise myself and be here to receive you.
From OCTOBER to JULY,
you can check in from 11h to 15h (time I need to get off to get to work) and again after 19h (time I get home from work).
BUT YOU WILL ALLWAYS HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT, SO THAT I CAN ORGANIZE MYSELF AND BE HERE TO RECEIVE YOU.
Also, please let me know, as soon as possible, in case of flight delays.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер50857/AL
Подробнее об этом номере
THis is my home:) I live here. its a family house, therefore the rules of the house are the basic rules of any family house, RESPECT, COMMUN SENSE and MUTUAL TRUST. :)
- Please be careful about other peoples rest once you've entered the building - this is an old building with no sound isolation, if you talk loud at the stairs, inside their homes, people will hear you as if you were in their living room. :)
- Please make sure you allways turn off the lights - they will not turn off by themselves :)
- You can't bring no one to my place - no strangers allowed. :)
- The downstairs bathroom will be daily cleaned - once in the morning when I wake up, another at night, before I go to sleep - so that it is allways perfectly clean for your use. Leave it as you found it - don't leave your hair for me to clean. :( Also, please (guys!), leave the toillet seat down! :)
- In the room, the bed will be made with fresh clean linen, and you'll see a set of 3 towels (bath, face and bidé towel) for each guest. For echological matters the bed clothing and towels of the guests will be changed with the same frequency I change my own: once a week. :)