Many thanks for your review.
To respond to your comments:-
- The listing clearly states the configuration of the house, and its suitability for 6/7 adults and 2+ children. This detailed description has not been altered in 3 years. The photos also clearly show what is in each room, and we made every effort to accommodate your larger group.
- Your original booking stated '7 guests', which we accepted. However, you notified us that this would be 8 guests after the booking, which we accepted. You then contacted us again a few days before arrival saying that there would actually be 9 guests. We tried to be friendly and accommodate your unexpected larger group by providing a double airbed.
- Please be aware that this is our family home. AirBNB is a website that generally hosts people's homes, and is not a hotel or serviced accommodation website. Therefore, we ensure that the wardrobes have space for guests clothing and ensure that the fridge is clear, but we invite guests to use items such as spices and condiments, and do not clear every single cupboard of items. We also find that guests generally like to have use of kitchen equipment and items that you would find in a family home, but do not leave out our personal items.
- The inside of the house was absolutely immaculate and we have professional cleaners 1 day before every guest arrival. We apologise for the spider that you found outside, but please be informed that this was 'outside' and we live in Australia next to 2 national parks. We make sure that the outdoor entertaining area is swept clean and wiped clear before every arrival, but do not sterilise our garden.
- Thankyou for your comments about guidance on placing bins by the roadside. We will now include this information on the welcome pack.
- We were slightly shocked that you did not leave any information or comments about the broken door, and we had to contact you about this ourselves. We are very open, friendly and understanding people, and understand that accidents can happen, but we would have appreciated being told about this, rather than finding out by chance. We will try and repair ourselves anyway, so that there is no cost to you.