Об этом жилье
Escape to the beauty of Idyllwild! Our newly decorated studio accommodates two with a complete kitchen, TV and wi-fi. Enjoy meals or a drink from our expansive view deck. Quiet and peaceful yet close to Idyllwild's natural and artistic wonders.
Casa de Los Cedros is licensed by the County of Riverside, license number RVC-179. We comply with all applicable Riverside County Regulations and Ordinances. Please refer to the House Rules in the Booking section for more information.
Our cabin, Casa de los Cedros, "House of the Cedars" is in a quiet, beautiful, residential area, close to hiking, restaurants, shops, biking and cultural events. Idyllwild is identified as one of the Top 100 Arts Towns in America. Our studio is newly decorated and will provide a beautiful place for a romantic retreat. There is also a "Pack and Play" crib if you have an infant.
Your studio has its own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. Our guests also have access to our main deck and barbecue - for dining or having a drink while watching the sun go down, our new "forest deck" with barbecue and new patio right outside your door - washer and dryer, "the back 40" - our yard and a listing of what to see and do while in Idyllwild.
Общение с гостями
We will be there when you are, ready to help you plan your stay and assist you as needed. We'd like to invite you up on the deck to enjoy a glass of wine or conversation. We also have our new forest deck with barbecue available for your use and a new patio right outside your studio door.
Другие важные подробности
We have new forced air heating throughout the cabin including the studio and new dual pane windows for added insulation. The studio also has an additional electric heater/fireplace for a romantic glow and some added warmth.
1. Our cabin and our entire property is a No Smoking area.
2. No firearms are allowed on our property.
3. Quiet hours per Riverside County are between 10PM and 7AM.
4. On special event weekends like Jazz in the Pines (August), Lemon Lily Festival (July), Art and Wine Walk (October) we require a two night minimum stay.
5. We will consider well-behaved pets on a case-by-case basis. Effective for bookings made after 1/16/15, there is a $25 pet fee per pet. As of 7/1/17, no more than two dogs are allowed. Please keep your dog on leash when you are not at Casa de Los Cedros. They are welcome to be off leash in our "back 40" fenced yard as long as one adult is with them. We have mountain lions and coyotes in and around Idyllwild as well as numerous dogs of various shapes and sizes. Keeping your dog on leash will help keep them safe. Several restaurants will allow well-behaved dogs on the premises. Call and check first.
6. We comply with all Riverside County Ordinances and Regulations for vacation rentals. They are posted in the studio for your knowledge. To see them online prior to your visit, please search the following terms as Airbnb does not allow for website links to be inserted:
1. Good Neighbor brochure RVC 2016
2. Riverside County Ordinance 847 - Regulating noise
By booking with us you agree to comply with these guidelines. This is a requirement in Riverside County. We have never had a problem at our property and don't anticipate any.
Most importantly, we expect our guests to treat our home with care and respect. Thanks.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
We enjoy traveling, hiking, backpacking, biking, reading and sports of all kinds. We like to plan our own travel itineraries. Our biggest trip so far...walking the Camino de Santiago from St. Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain in miles in all; it was the pilgrimage of a lifetime. We enjoy meeting new people and sharing adventures.
We are a friendly, easy-going couple that enjoys good wine and nice people.