Steps from coffee shops-restaurants-bars & grocery stores yet located in a quiet and green alley, you will enjoy the best of both rural and urban living. This contemporary loft is artfully designed in an earth loving manner (using reclaimed items...) Featured as (part of) the home of the month in the Indianapolis Monthly - May 2016!
Key-less entrance for your convenience.
If you are looking for a different experience: This space is unique in it's contemporary design, artfully using reclaimed items to be earth friendly. This is not your typical cookie cutter place, for sure… The Loft is located above the garage, which offers a nice separation from the main house providing privacy. The only time you will hear us is when we access the garage (on average twice a day.)
The guests will have access to their own private living space: with their private open kitchen and living room space, bedroom suite (claw foot tub), desk/computer space and in unit laundry room. The guests will also have access to a common mudroom at entry and outdoor area with a fire pit...
Общение с гостями
We will try and welcome our guests onto the property in person if timing permits, but give them 100% of privacy there after … (We will stay within reach via airbnb text messaging if need be.)
Please communicate with us through airbnb messages as much as possible, per airbnb's recommendation and also, that is the easiest way for us to know whom is communicating with us - Thank you!
Другие важные подробности
Basic cable + ROKU TV: Access to Amazon Prime, Netflix etc with your account passwords or sign up for 30 day trial during your stay (for free)...
+ We offer complimentary Sling TV with 25 channels:
- BBC America
- AXS TV
- FOOD Network
- TRAVEL Channel
- CARTOON Network
- ESPN 2
- PAC-12 Network
- EPIX (movies)
- COMEDY Central
- History Channel
- Free form
- DISNEY Channel
- BLOOMBERG Television
- WEATHER Nation
- LOCAL now
- LIFE TIME
- We love PETS and service animals! We do consider a well behaved, house trained/clean pet companion upon request. We ask the pet is not left alone in the loft for extended amounts of time. We charge an extra pet fee: $20/night for short stays, negotiable for longer stays. Please do not sneak pets in without notice, thank you.
- Mutual respect :)
- Reminder: Our place is listed as a non smoking unit. However we have outdoor space by the fire pit that allows smoking.
- Please no late night parties unless the event was otherwise agreed upon.
- No "On-Demand movie" purchases unless you leave us a check or cash with the amount due. Thank you.
- The unit is child friendly, we lived in it with a 4 year old for 5 months... HOWEVER the unit is not "child proofed" nor is it equipped with a pack and play. A small child should be overseen at all times and parents must bring their own "baby equipment".
- Checkout instructions: We ask all used linens and towels be put in the washer upon exit and to start the dishwasher with all used/dirty dishes. We ask the trash to be removed and placed into the garbage and recycle bins upon your way out. Please leave the keys in the dish they were found in and make sure to lock the door (lush lock button on keypad) upon exit. Cleaning team will arrive at standard checkout time (11am) or otherwise agreed upon time. Thank you!
Welcome home and please - Enjoy!
My name is Deborah Jacobs, I am a designer with a passion for interior design and home renovations. I am Belgian and though I have lived in San Francisco CA for 15 years, my husband and I recently moved here to beautiful Indianapolis a little over 2 year ago. We always need space to host our beloved family and friends when they visit which has prompted us to create a guest house (the LOFT) to start... Our passion for remodeling homes in need of a little love has grown and we have added 3 more rental properties to our portfolio. When our family and friends don't visit with us, we hope to host you in one of our four remodeled and refurbished unique spaces!
Let us know if you have any questions!
~ Deborah & co