Our apartment is in an older, urban, residential neighborhood of Fort Worth. The apartment is spacious, clean, and bright; hardwood floors throughout. We have gone to great lengths to provide modern conveniences in a vintage setting. The large balcony provides a panoramic view of family-friendly Capp's Park. We are located close to TCU, Magnolia Ave restaurants, Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth, hospitals, and the museums.
Originally built in 1918, our fourplex has been tastefully renovated to offer modern conveniences in an historical setting. On the second floor of the two story building, the apartment provides approximately 700 square feet of living space: living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with walk-in shower and vintage tub. Lots of windows - sunny and bright - with a wonderful view of Capp's Park. Original hardwood floors and trim. We have been granted a Certificate of Occupancy by the city of Fort Worth. A certificate of occupancy is a document issued by the local government agency or building department certifying a building's compliance with applicable building codes and other laws.
Off street parking is reserved for our extended stay guests only. Parking on the street is convenient, safe, and there's plenty of space.
Общение с гостями
Hosts live in the house next door. Except for check-in and check-out, interaction is minimal. The apartment is one of four apartments in the building. Two floor level apartments are occupied by year round tenants.
Другие важные подробности
1) While we are not, strictly speaking, a bed and breakfast operation, we do provide the following: coffee with two types of coffee makers (drip and press); a variety of teas, both herbal and black; creamer, bottled and filtered water, and two types of soft drinks; instant breakfast oatmeal; and, an assortment of fresh fruit and cookies.
2) 100% cotton sheets and towels. For guests staying one week or longer, fresh bed linens are available if desired.
3) Iron and ironing board.
4) Hair dryer.
5) Free Wifi and Uverse tv including: Netflix, HBO Go, Pandora, and Amazon;
6) White noise device in bedroom.
7) Plenty of convenient parking in front.
1) Quiet - it is an old house and sound reverberates. We have year round tenants living downstairs who expect and deserve peace and quiet;
2) No smoking;
3) Any foodstuffs left in the apartment will be discarded;
4) Treat the apartment with respect.
У этого хозяина 119 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife, Maile, and I have been married for 34 years. I retired in 2013 after 27 years of teaching/coaching. We have one terrific daughter who lives and works here in the Metroplex. We love to bike, enjoy oil painting, we are members of the YMCA, I am a volunteer math tutor, and Maile loves to work in the garden, among other things. I must add that I may be the face of this webpage, but Maile is the heart, the soul, and the creative force behind all that we offer to our guests. We are both committed to a high standard of service, and we look forward to making your stay in Fort Worth stress-free and enjoyable.