This almost-new, northwest style vacation home is the perfect getaway. Located on a quiet cul de sac with a view of Admiralty Inlet and the Port Townsend ferry, it’s close to Fort Ebey and Fort Casey, and 11 minutes (7.4 miles) to historic, quaint downtown Coupeville. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in front of the cozy gas fireplace, or sit on the porch, where you can watch the eagles while gazing out at the shipping lanes of Admiralty Inlet and the Olympic mountain range.
We'd love to welcome you as a guest to our relaxing, informal (and almost new!) vacation rental home on Whidbey Island.
Located near the quaint, historic town of Coupeville, Washington, our vacation home features views of Port Townsend, Admiralty Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Relax in front of the gas fireplace with a good book, take a short walk to the neighborhood beach, or bring your bikes and explore the back roads leading to the beaches and trails of Whidbey Island. Ebey Bluff, just down the road, boasts incredible views of Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier and the Olympics -- all from one vantage point as you gaze over Puget Sound. At this lovely vacation getaway, you're off the grid and away from the traffic, noise and stress of everyday life. Come, rest and relax. You deserve it!
We will not be present at the listing during your stay.
Conveniently located within a few miles of historic Fort Casey and the Port Townsend Ferry, you can spend the afternoon strolling through Coupeville, enjoying its shops, galleries and restaurants. Return home to catch the sunset from the porch with a favorite beverage.
This is a great place to bike, hike and take leisurely drives through the coastal farmland of central Whidbey Island.
Designed as an informal, northwest-style, open-plan home, you'll have everything you need for a wonderful family vacation, girl's weekend, writers' retreat or romantic getaway... Come for a restful out-of-town weekend, or stay longer and explore all that Whidbey Island has to offer. We are less than a two-hour drive from Seattle, either by ferry or driving around and over Deception Pass with its famous, breathtaking views.
You have access to anything inside the house - appliances, tv, dvd player, movies, bbq (with briquettes), books, toys and bikes. There are plenty of cooking utensils as well as dishes, glassware and silverware.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR PET: we charge $35 per stay for your pet(s). Your rental fee will be adjusted to include this fee after you book.
Общение с гостями
We won't be present while you're a guest at the house.
Другие важные подробности
All our guests have access to the Admiral's Cove community beach, a short walk from the house. (Directions are in the binder at the house).
SHORT TERM RENTAL POLICY
PLEASE NOTE: By booking a reservation, you hereby accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this Rental Policy. Our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and this home is almost-new, well kept and well appointed; so this agreement protects your interests as a conscientious guest, our interests as a conscientious owner, and those of future guests. Thank you!
Check in: 3PM (no early check in without prior permission)
Check out: 11am (no late check out without prior permission)
•Bookings canceled at least 5 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
•Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit
Terms of the Rental Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
3. The Tenants shall have no more than 5 (five) persons reside or sleep on the premises without prior approval from the landlord.
4. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM. Outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
5. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home but all traces must be placed in garbage.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
7. Tenants agree to pay all costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
8. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
9. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
10. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
11. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
12. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
13. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
14. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform landlord immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
15. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify landlord without delay if a smoke alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
16. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
17. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
18. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
19. A TV and DVD player is provided by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for power outages.
20. Renter agrees to hold harmless the Landlord for any accidents or injuries that occur while using any accessory equipment (e.g., bicycles or step ladder).
20. The property is located very near the Naval practice airfield (OLF). Occasionally, Navy jets practice carrier landings at the field and create considerable noise. There are no refunds due to tenant discomfort from jet noise.
21. Hold Harmless: Property owner will not be held liable for any or all injury or accident that may occur while renter is on property. The said home is found to be in safe and good working condition. Renters agree to be totally responsible for themselves and any injury or accident that may occur while on the owner’s property. Owner is to be held harmless and assumes no liability for anything that may occur during the guests’ stay.