North 7th Street apartment, half block from Bedford L train stop. First floor of a 8-Unit apartment.
Cozy, Warm, NY Apartment in the HEART OF HIP WILLIAMSBURG!
Convenient, Walking-Distance to all hip bars and restaurants. On a quiet street, in a quiet, respectful building.
First floor apartment of an 8-unit place. Super quiet and SAFE.
- Full kitchen including cooking supplies you can use
- Private bedroom with Full Size bed. Very firm mattress.
- Small living room area with 32 inch TV (HDMI Cable to connect to your computer to watch via wifi - No cable TV available)
- Quiet street, Quiet building
- Blow dryer provided
- 1950's building. Paint is a little crackled here and there, but all is functioning, clean and in full working order.
Общение с гостями
Please be respectful as this is an apartment building, not a hotel. Be quiet in the hallway to the apartment.
This apartment is set up as if you had the entire place to yourself.
The front part of the apartment is separated from the back and my roommate lives in front.
During your stay, you will have the back half of the apt to yourself, sharing bathroom / kitchen with my roommate. I will not be there.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED in the entire building. Must smoke on the stoop or outside.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. There are no pets in this space.
-PLEASE respect privacy and be quiet in hallway of apartment.
- ALWAYS lock the apartment when leaving.
- TEXT or EMAIL myself or my roommate if you have any questions.
AIR CONDITIONER HOURS
Hours allowed on:
* Please be sure the AC is turned off before using the blow dryer or toaster oven
** If the fuses blow, you will need to call/text Maurice to go into the locked basement to switch it back on